Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ment

1. Z

the truth on MENT

what is the truth on MENT in terms of how you should use it just got down listening to a podcast the evo guys did on it and they said no test base with it don’t you need a test base or you will get shut down? Please explain the logic there, I don’t get that part.
  2. Z

Want to try MENT trestolone

I’m interested in trying MENT trestolone acetate for the first time I read that originally it was developed for Androgen replacement and things like issues with bone loss and other muscle wasting diseases. I've also read some conflicting things that you're supposed to stack it with other...
  3. M

Anyone try MENT?

Has anyone tried using MENT/Trestolone before? heard this stuff is pretty hardcore and you shouldn't stack anything with it and just run it by itself. I want to try it I have used other steroids before including Trenbolone and Anadrol which were pretty hardcore themselves. what sort of...
  4. G

trestolone acetate

Dudes, I have been off-cycle for about 5 weeks, and I am just starting a new cycle. I have decided to use trestolone acetate, 50mg/day, intramuscular, for five days straight; at that point I will either go down to 25 mg/day (which I have read could very well be sufficient) or keep it right...
Top Bottom