Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ectomorph

1. Z

Protein shakes for ectomorph

hey I am an ectomorph I'm really skinny I'm about a 135 pounds only. I'm looking into using protein shakes or muscle shakes that bulk I have been training for one year and then some I've gained maybe about 10 lb so far. Can you recommend a shake that I can add to my diet oh, I've been eating...
  2. L

im 16% BF but people think im skinny and on heroin

hey guys, So 2 years ago i got sick of being a skinny dude and went about building some muscle. I was clean from crack and brown now about 6 months and was already gaining some fat. I am what u would call a ectomorph that can gain fat but not muscle so easy. I became hooked to the iron game...
  3. LEW D0GGY D0G

hardgainer and steroids

I am a typical hargainer, and have made very good gains naturally. To say it was difficult is an understatment. I hate when people say theres no such thing as a 'hardgainer', thats complete S**T. I have low test (14 nmol), small frame, and am 6'1, and it has been hell trying to get where i am...
Top Bottom