Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women athletes

1. S

4 day training split layout

check out my training split and let me know if you would change anything My main goal is to stick to it and do this program for the next 3 months and then I'm going to switch it up a little bit working with a personal trainer. but do you think this would work good for me or no? Day 1. Pushing...
  2. Jennifer.B

Thinking of getting T3....Need Advice

I've never talked to anyone that's ever taken T3 before, and Im thinking of trying it for the first time. If you took it before, how did you like it? and what dosages did you start with? Thanks!:wavey:
  3. therugger

Women supplements

I mentioned in my intro I'm helping a handful of girls I work with get acclaimated in the gym. They are crazy motivated which makes it fun. They are interested in supplements. I know what is and what isn't eefective but was wondering if there were differences in suppliments for women. It's...
  4. N

is 2iu hgh too much for girl?

please help,thanks
  5. Jennifer.B

Quads and Hamstring training Advice?

I was hoping some of you could give me some training advice, with legs. Which is my least fav body part to work out.. I'm happy with everything on my body and how I train them, but legs still need improvement, to my standards at least. My calves are pretty muscular, that's not so much a...
Top Bottom