Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tudca

1. F

cleaning up my supps

I'm looking to save some money and consolidate all the stuff that I'm using Here is what i am on now and tell me how i can clean it up Fadogia Tribulus Fenugreek milk thistle Tudca Resveratrol Fish oil Flax I’m in my mid 20’s and have a budget of $200 a month for supplements
  2. J

liver support help

I have a lot of milk thistle and tudca on hand. I’m looking for something that is effective for detoxing the liver. I have liver values that are a few points above where they should be. I need some supplements that will work good for this to get my numbers back in place
  3. J

N2guard has TUDCA?

I'm kind of confused because I ordered n2guard and i got the bottle in the mail and I'm looking at the ingredients and it's supposed to have TUDCA in it, but I like triple checked the label and I don't see anywhere that says TUDCA. is this something I have to double-check with n2bm on end...
  4. D

How Long A Break?

Hi Guys, I"m new here and new to trying anabolic supplements. A friend of mine who is a fairly casual lifter as I am grew frustrated at his lack of progress. Now that we're both over 40 I suppose this is common. He, being married to an RN, felt ok about sourcing and using stuff which needed to...
Top Bottom