Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training advice

1. T

Get ripped Or die trying!

Welcome to my new series about the workouts So let's begin : We all love to bitch about our gyms. They don’t have enough benches, the machines are always broken, and so on. It’s only when we’re forced to train at home or in a hotel that we realize what a luxury even the most average commercial...
  2. F

Advice on Anavar

Hey fellas, been hanging around this forum for a while but this is my first post. I am 23, 175cm (roughly 5ft 8 i think) and 82kg (180lbs). I am in the military and train twice a day every day, I don't eat very clean because I can't take in enough calories otherwise... Alright, now my issue is...
  3. funckygarcon

question about movements in exercises

now, it's been more than 3 months since i first started reading about the world of body building and i think i'm now in a decent level of knowledge. however i have a question that i don't seem to find the answer to, would u help me out? the question is: I see a lot of people in my gym doing...
  4. L

Advice on middle age and body building with Steroids

Hi guy's absolute first time forum user. So please bare with me. I'm 39, 90kgs and 183cms, unhealthy now due to way to much eating and very little exercise. But was in good shape 12 months ago. I trained for 4 months , bike, run, rowing and lots of chin ups, squats and weights. I and used...
  5. Laxfiend

Looking to build mass, suggestions?

I'm 16 years old (junior in highschool next year), weighing 148-152 lbs. I'm am around 5'10" or 5'11". I have 9% body fat. I am looking to build mass over the summer and in the off-season. (I play lacrosse for my highschool). My coach wants me to be working out and to build all the muscle I can...
  6. K

Post surgery suggestions on losing weight

I'm 2 weeks post surgery on my foot and won't be on full weight bearing for another 6 weeks. I'm 34 and have had 17 total surgeries btwn both legs from being born w a club foot and then a bad car accident leaving me with partial quad muscle loss and nerve damage. I've had 9 surgeries just on my...
  7. Jennifer.B

Thinking of getting T3....Need Advice

I've never talked to anyone that's ever taken T3 before, and Im thinking of trying it for the first time. If you took it before, how did you like it? and what dosages did you start with? Thanks!:wavey:
  8. therugger

Women supplements

I mentioned in my intro I'm helping a handful of girls I work with get acclaimated in the gym. They are crazy motivated which makes it fun. They are interested in supplements. I know what is and what isn't eefective but was wondering if there were differences in suppliments for women. It's...
  9. N

is 2iu hgh too much for girl?

please help,thanks
  10. Jennifer.B

Quads and Hamstring training Advice?

I was hoping some of you could give me some training advice, with legs. Which is my least fav body part to work out.. I'm happy with everything on my body and how I train them, but legs still need improvement, to my standards at least. My calves are pretty muscular, that's not so much a...
Top Bottom