Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

milk thistle

1. J

using milk thistle for liver

I know a lot of the old school guys use milk thistle to help with liver was wondering if this was still what was recommended today or do you guys have something that’s more modern that will work better was an alcoholic for about eight years recently quit alcohol but my liver is still not 100%...
  2. T

Cheap liver product

I've been taking a cheap lover supplement called Puritan's Pride milk thistle extract. it was recommended by my local pharmacy and it only cost $12 however I've been using it for 2 weeks and I got my blood work done in my liver values have not budge at all they are still high. should I take...
  3. A

Liver support milk thistle

I am coming off a liver scare and have quit alcohol for good, I'm looking for a liver support supplement that can help boost things for me. Everyone is saying milk thistle is the best thing to use because it's really cheap and it does the trick. But I don't really mind the money just give me the...
  4. T

High Liver Enzymes

Hey guys, I just got my blood test results back today and my liver enzymes seem to be a bit elevated. Results are: AST 70/45, ALT 46/40. I was planning to start my first cycle today (test e, tbol, and anavar), but I'm not sure if I should. Any suggestions on what I should do? Do you think it...
  5. W

Liver Support and PCT.

Hi Guys, hope all are ok. Got a few questions that I want clear up because I keep finding contridicting advice. Just a background, 6ft, 204lbs, 4 years training, 21. I am currently running a cycle of forged extreme mass - 2 tablets a day, 6 weeks. 1. How much milk thistle should I be...
Top Bottom