Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight gain

1. H

youngest female to use steroids?

Hey I am watching the olympics and some of these girls are incredible. And a lot of them are young like 18-25 years old winning medals. Do you think they get started using steroids at a young age or is it all genetics and talent? I met a former olympian who is now in her 30’s and she gained a...
  2. B

Thyroid problem after competition

Hi guys. I am new here and i hope i made the post in the right section. I need a bit of help. I finished a competition prep about 5 weeks ago and i am having problems with my thyroid or at least i suspect so. I keep gaining weight even though my diet was on track with minor indulgence ( maybe a...
  3. N

Cycle suggestion

So here is my first post never made on a forum before essentially I'm just curious as to people's opinions on if they think I should make any changes or what but let me know Dbol - 75mg ED Sust - 1ml every third day Test prop - 1ml ETD Test Enanth - 1ml ETD currently just running the...
  4. S

doing this for a female family member trying to gain weight desperatley

Hi, because she is not a big computer girl I have taken a request to help her. So tired of seeing her depressed about being5,8 95 pounds at 24 . I have access to what ever gear. but she is just looking to gain weight . she works out, if one of you lovely ppl could help me point her in the right...
  5. L

Appropriate Weight Gain on first Anavar cycle?

Started my first anavar cycle 2 weeks ago. Before starting, I had weight trained pretty seriously for the last 3-4 years, and competed very successfully as a natty during those years. feel i had reached my genetic potential. Currently taking 10mg/day, havnt really experienced any sides except my...
  6. W

First Time Anabolic Steroid User Massive Weight Gain, Need Advice!

So, this is my first time using anabolic steroids and I am a little concerned I have gained 10 Lbs. in 1 month but I don't look or feel any bigger/more muscular. Where is all this weight coming from or being stored? Water weight? Fat gain? Please any advice would be great, I started this...
  7. R

crazy appetite on cycle

Hey guys, I'm currently running the following cycle. Very moderate doses as I'm an endurance athlete and using more for improved recovery and muscle retention rather than mass gains. Now about 6 weeks into my cycle and my appetite is INSANE. I run around 10 miles per day on top of lifting so I...
  8. M

I need a weight gaining shedule

Hi ; im new here and want someone to help me with a diet and exercise programme and also suggess me some good steroid to help me boost gaining weight . my height is 178 cm and i weigh 60 kgs for past like 7 years . although im extremely underweight but as for as my health is concerned , i never...
  9. S

Info on Anavar for myself (female)

Hi, I am 5'2 weight 102 lbs female. I wanted to use anavar to put on some weight or nice mass. I want to look curvier, not masculine. I thought of just doing one cycle? I lift weights 3 times a week with minimal cardio. I would like advice on diet and if the anavar will help me? The anavar...
  10. O

Help with starting a good diet for gaining size?

Hi everyone, just looking for a bit of help here. I am quite skinny, and have been all my life, I am 28, 5'10", I only weigh 140 lbs, I workout 3 or 4 nights a week, I am a full time student so this limits me to the times and foods I can eat during the day through the week. No matter how much I...
  11. M

Feedback please

Hi All. I'm new to this forum, and have been doing a lot of research on the "right" way to do things- however I seem to find tons of conflicting information, and lots of stuff that isn't very specific. I apologize in advance if I ramble, give too much detail, or am doing something alarmingly...
  12. W

what to take with anadrall-50

I'm an athlete who needs to gain some pounds ASAP. I'm 19 years old 175 lbs and 5'11''. About to order my first cycle of Anadrall, just lookin for some help on what to take with it to maximize my gains and hopefully keep most of them!
  13. M

I need a excellent weight gain supplement.

Hello, I am looking for a supplement which will make me put on some weight. I am 16 years old, currently 54.1KG. I am going to the gym nearly everyday, and I haven't noticed much of a gain in weight. I am looking for a good supplement & I would like your lots oppinions. I should also let you...
  14. L

6'4 and underweight

Im 20 6'4 153 I go to the gym 5-7 times a week sometimes twice a day I work nights so my schedule if all messed up i have very little BF no more than 8% my protein is beyond raw rebuilt mass 850 cals 60g of protein I usually am at work at 330 am i drive a delivery route I usually just eat on the...
  15. V

Vegetarian needs help gaining some weight!!

Age: 19 Height: 6"2" Weight: 125 Pounds... I have been a vegetarian all my life, and am naturally slim due to genetics. However i am desperate to start gaining some weight, people joke about my weight all the time, i realize they are kidding but when you hear it all the time for years it gets...
  16. P

PCT after 3rd cycle test tren

Stats Age: 22 Weight: 74kg (164 lbs) Height: 173 (5'8) BF%: %10 Diet: breakfast - 1 cup oats - 4 boiled eggs morning tea - Gentec Macro whey Protein shake lunch - 300g chicken breast - Spinach leaves - Small serving of whole meal pasta with lemon juice afternoon tea - 100gram tuna chunks in...
  17. S

1st Cycle - Legit Srcd Var- Atrophy Concerns - PCT and etc

Newb -1st Cycle of Rx Var- Atrophy Concerns & PCT/PCWorkout question Hi all. I'm 7 weeks into my 1st ever AAS cycle. I'll post some background info and then my problems. Hopefully I can get some good advice/guidance on my problems and how to rectify it. Background: I'm almost 30yrs old, my...
  18. B

Calorie intake??????

Hi guys im wondering how its possible to eat 3500+ calories a day eating only HEALTHY FOODS... seems to me healthy foods have such low calories in everything.. U would have to constantly eat... I work a labour job 8 hours a day/ 45 minute lunch and go to gym later in day.. leaving almost no time...
  19. U

on week 3 already gained 15lbs wtf??

This is my first cycle. I just injected for the third time last night of 350ml of deca and 500ml of test e. I know both are long esters, and everything I've read states that it takes up to 6 weeks before the anabolic effect really kicks in, but I've already gained 15lbs solid (went from 183lbs...
  20. H

sustanon,dianabol stack

im 220,6'1" ripped like a hookers underwear,taking 30 mg d-bol daily(liquid)&300mg sust twice weekly.i started this thing 4 weeks ago with 2 other guys--we got same gear,same source-they both are gaining weight-i lost 4 lbs!
Top Bottom