Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

journal

1. cherryrose

making the fat go-go away; my journal

Hi! :heart: Going to be posting up my diet/routine if there ever is one, to help me try really hard to keep it in order and improve upon it! I know that it is far from perfect right now, which is why I may need your help... Plus just putting it up here everyday helps me see where it needs...
  2. sc89

Sust & Anavar: my 2nd cycle...

Hey guys, fairly new to this forum but I really like it so im going to use it to keep a journal of my cylce. Any comments, advice, or criticism is welcome. My Primary goal of this cycle is to gain a little mass (especially in my chest since I have a hard time growing it) but mainly to gain...
  3. W

Weizy's Second Cycle (Bulkilicious)

2nd Cycle- Week 1-12 Test E 600mg / week Week 1-6 Beastdrol 30mg ED Week 10-13 Forma Stanzol (8 Pumps / day) Week 8-12 HCGenerate Week 14-18 Unleashed / PCT Combo Also have letro for any gyno disasters. Basic Stats: Age: 22 Weight: 187 Height: 6'2 Lifting Experience: 3 1/2 years Body...
  4. A

Abxavier's journal

(Folling ironwings journal inspired me to start my own. :) ) Stats; 5'6" , 127lbs, 23%bf Highest weight was about 150lbs about a year ago. Daily supps; Multi-vitamin Fish Oil softgels Soon to be lipoflame before workouts protein (found some that doesn't upset my tummy! BSN- Dessert. Not bad...
  5. OneBreath

My Humble DC Training Journal

I recently started DC training. This is by far one of the most exciting things I’ve done in my 10 years of off and on training. I’ve decided to start a log here of my experience for both myself and anyone else curious about DC training. I am NOT an expert on this subject. I wouldn’t have made...
  6. ironwings

ironwings journal *

Hey ladies, time for me to journal up. I’m pretty new to EF and have enjoyed learning from the Women’s Fitness Forum – I guess it’s my turn to share. I’ll start here and continue to add my workouts as I change them (and any other “ah ha” moments I have!). Competing isn’t right for me currently...
Top Bottom