Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stretch marks

1. J

Anyone experienced saggy skin after losing weight

so I did an extensive diet and I lost a lot of weight over the past 4 years. The problem is I ended up with stretch marks on my stomach and I still have some fat left over on certain parts of my body like my butt and stomach. Also my chest is kind of saggy. Is there a diet that I can do that...
  2. E

Stretch marks after using steroid

I'm a female and I am 125 lb. When I started out using steroids I was 115 lb in the past two years I put on 10 lb of good quality muscle am I fat has actually gone down so I thought I'd really good results. The one problem though is I'm getting stretch marks on my thighs and shoulders which is...
  3. S

New stretch like rash.

Hi Guys, I just noticed this rash on my inner thighs. They feel as if they go inward not a bump. Any ideas what it could be? I dont think they are stretch marks but I could be wrong. Thanks Guys http://s28.postimg.org/z5y0d0qjx/photo_1.jpg http://s27.postimg.org/c5yra7o83/photo_2.jpg...
  4. T

Stretch Marks and Story's related to stretch marks

So ive been training for 2 years and ive now got stretch marks on my bi's the corner of my pecs and on my hips. what causes stretch marks? ive got some bio oil and cocoa butter but fuck noes how im gonna get rid! .. anyone have anything similar? should i be worried?.. cause im self conscious...
  5. P

Stretch marks

Hi All, This has probably been covered a million times before, but my question is can you eliminate stretch mark? I started lifting at the young age of 15 years, my body (arms in particular grew to quick for my skin) inside my bicep and inside my shoulder i have some ugly red and white...
  6. G

Post pregnancy belly(steroids)

Hi Everyone, I am actually almost due any day now, and im very worried about how my tummy will look after i give birth, i know its going to look like a deflated balloon with stretch marks :(. I have been going to the gym throughout my whole pregnancy and im all baby, ive kept most of the rest...
  7. T

Calling all mothers!

I'm a 21 year old female. Found my way here due to my inability to get back down to my usual size after having a child (who is now 2 years old.)-- figured I could see if anyone on here could offer advice on the matter. :3 I went from being a petite 95lbs and am went to a staggering 170lbs before...
  8. Toptoon1

Steroid Stretch marks.

I have never done a cycle. Im still researching the first cycle I want to do. Anywho, I was thinking. Yeah I know dangerouse! But from what im getting you can expect to gain, I dunno, 10-30 lbs. I would guess adding that kind of weight to your frame has to lend itself to stretch marks. So whats...
Top Bottom