Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sandwiches

1. K

Anyone try packing healthy sandwiches?

My friend lost a lot of weight switching to to eating BLAT sandwiches Anyone heard about this? Its a sandwich made up of bacon-lettuce-avocado-tomato with added sprouts I work at the Mill and I have to pack my lunch. I’m a big sandwich fan and its a lot easier to make them and put them in my...
  2. 9

Making a healthy sandwich

I am Italian and sandwiches are very important to us. I grew up working at a deli and we had the best ingredients ever. Unfortunately our store got shut down as the large companies took over our town and put us out of business. All their ingredients are horrible and not fresh. I was wondering...
  3. E

Mayonnaise truth

why is mayonnaise so bad for us it doesn't have much fat in it and it's not hydrogenated according to the label oh, so what is the big deal if I add some to my sandwiches or my meals. I am prepping for a show and I'm about 6 weeks away so I want to make sure I don't screw anything up
  4. F

cold cuts for sandwiches

what is so bad about cold cuts? I mean they fit my macros, they have lots of protein and they are easy to get and cheap. I just get the ones in the packages at the grocery store and put a couple pieces of bread and a slice of cheese and now I have 80g of protein to eat. Everyone is saying...
Top Bottom