Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pasta

1. A

Making spaghetti healthy

Who on here eats pasta and spaghetti and how do you make it healthy? I like to stay lean year round I know that eating pasta and most Italian food is pretty fattening and I don't consume it very often. Maybe I'll go out once in awhile to a restaurant and have some. Has anyone tried making...
  2. C

eating pasta pre workout

I had a lunch date with a chick over the weekend and we went to an italian place in town. I had some pasta and bread sticks, lots of carbs. Then I went to workout a few hours later and was sluggish and lethargic. I thought I would have energy from the carbs but it was the opposite. Can you...
  3. Q

Bad carbs/good carbs

Who on here messes around with bread, pasta, and rice I don't want to increase my waistline do you think it makes a difference whether you eat wheat bread or white bread does it make a difference if you eat whole wheat pasta versus white pasta and finally what do you think about brown...
  4. U

how much pasta is too much?

If I want to lose weight and build muscle how much pasta should we be eating? I come from an italian family and my parents make a lot of pasta and bread for dinner. My dad has a big gut from eating so much of it. But man it is good.
  5. H

CKD diet and gaining weight

I started a CKD diet 2 weeks ago and one week later I had a refeed day. It seemed to be going good until I had that Refeed day and I woke up feeling like I was bloated and my abs are gone. My refeed day was cranberry cookies, pasta with marinara sauce, chicken, Sushi and then I had strapped...
  6. R

rice, rice, and more rice

I switched over to using rice as my carb of choice after relying on pasta and bread for a long time. I will admit I feel much better, I have more energy and my stomach doesn’t feel like crap like before. How much rice are you eating and what are some secrets to cooking it cause it isn’t the...
Top Bottom