Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diabetes

1. G

Diabetes and workouts

what type of exercise is best for me to get my glucose numbers down. Should I be doing cardio or should I be sticking to weight training as I've been doing pretty much. Right now I do weights 4 times a week and my blood glucose doesn't really go down. Someone told me I should be adding cardio...
  2. B

supplements for diabetes

I’m a diabetic and have dealt with weight issues the past few years, trying to make some diet changes but treading water. Are there any supplements that can help with weight loss and help with diabetes that are safe for me to use along with my diabetic medication? I’m 44 years old and was...
  3. D

49, prediabetic and want to lose stomach fat and bulk up arms

Hi, I'm new here. I was lead here with a question regarding feeling nauseous with lower stomach exercises and ran across a thread about it. Someone commented on someone's daily cardio as being too much to gain muscle. I'm 49years old and a "pear shaped" woman. Who has slowly worked up to...
  4. M

need help with safe cycle for HIV/Diabetes combo

Hi everyone. I'm needing some help. 1st time Ive posted up in a forum but I'm having a hell of a time finding help with this with my medical issues. Forgive me if this is long winded. Im 25, female, 5'7" and 190lbs and I have both HIV (2010 hetero sex, on meds) Celiac (no wheat diet) and type...
  5. J

HGH effects on Insulin and Blood Glucose - (Solving the riddle)

HGH effects on Insulin and Blood Glucose -- Please help Solving the riddle ! ! ! Hi everyone, I want to get started on HGH. Since I want to do it based on educated facts I’ve read books about it, read articles and such. Yet, I always see mixed opinions when it comes to HGH interacting with...
  6. E

Type 1 Diabetic Attempting to Cycle (first time)

Hello, I'm a Type 1 Diabetic, and I'm going to be attempting my first "cycle" here in about a month, month and a half. With that, I'll cover some of the basics (about me), so that they're out of the way: Goals: Decrease body fat, increase muscle STRENGTH, and I wouldn't mind a bit of a nicer...
  7. N

Anabolic s & Diabetes

I am a 29 year old guy been bodybuilding for 13 years used anabolic s for 11 of the 13 if have used most performance enhancing drugs there are HGH Insulin Clen & 90% anabolic steroids that are produced probably I recently got diagnosed with diabetes about a year ago this has changed a lot...
Top Bottom