Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fake

1. C

anavar did nothing for me

I am a female, 5’1’’ and 144 pounds. I just finished 8 weeks of anavar/oxandrolone where I ran it 10mg a day. I honestly feel like it did nothing for me at all. I was eating in a deficit and was working out every other day. No results at all. I am wondering if the var was fake or if it is...
  2. S

whey protein fake food?

Did anyone see the article about how protein powder companies being sold at walmart were busted for putting garbage in them in place of whey to make the testing think its really whey protein? This was done by several companies including body fortress. I also read that they add in a lot of fake...
  3. B

Tn Pharma(Trusted Nutrients)-Fake Bulgarian steroid brand

The original brand is American and produces nutritional supplements. The Bulgarian manufacturer has stolen the name, logo and even made to the photo editor false certificates for the analysis of steroids in her name, which cannot be verified anywhere. The scammer enslaves people mostly through...
  4. A

Alpha Pharma Clenbuterol Fake?!

Hi there, So long story short got some alpha pharma clen which I've heard amazing things about - tapered up from 40mcg to currently 160mcg and have not felt ANYTHING this whole time, it's been a week and I know it was legit Alpha Pharma because my source is very reputable and the product check...
  5. B

Fake clen ?

Hey lads, was just wondering if any of you had ever used litealean clenbuterol 40mcg before, manufactured by nexgen pharmaceuticals apparently. I've been using them for a few days now with no apparent side effects and I am starting to wonder if they are copacetic or not, any one any experience...
  6. H

Turkey Organon Sust

Hey guys, I'm currently 1 week into my cycle I ordered Turkey organon Sustanon 250 from one of the top suppliers on Ero*** Upon getting them they looked absolutely spot on I was so happy, first draw was 1ml exactly The second was 0.9 which got me a little worried but thought it could have been a...
  7. DocToxin8

Gear in Scandinavia

Hello gentlemen, I'm trying to compile a list of AAS I've come upon here in Scandinavia. These compounds will obviously also be present elsewhere, especially the UK. The point is to educate people about whether the gear is real or fake, or even dangerous. Whether I'm gonna keep posting is up to...
  8. S

Has this happened to anyone? Warning!

So I bought what I thought was HGH from a source I thought I could trust. I took a vial to the lab to have it tested and it turns out it is Peptide Ipramorelin. Considering the fact that I paid HGH prices and received an item that is not HGH, Im pretty bummed out and out alot of cash. I...
  9. B

Kalpa Test E Fake??

Ordered this test e from a source I've used over a year now. All the other gear I get through them I'm able to check on the Kalpa website to verify it. This test e however I cannot verify on the Kalpa site. It lights up under uv light and is packaged the same, any thoughts would be appreciated!
  10. N

Getting Raw Powders tested in BC Canada?

Does anyone know where I can get a sample of a raw steroid powder in Canada (British Columbia). The powder I have is Turinabol and I want to make sure it is legit and will tell the purity? Hope someone can help me out! Thanks!
  11. black rock

animal power legit or fake???

hello all how are you i hope you are doing good, anyway i got some tren yesterday its made in mexico by animal power it came in bag not in cartoon box as you can see in the pictures so is it fake or not??? any info would be useful
  12. T

Bayer Schering Primo Real/Fake

Hey bros, I've been a lurker for some years now and this is my first post on any fitness forum ever. Anyhow, I just started a cycle of Test P. 100eod and Bayer Schering 100eod. Its week 3 now, I am running out of Primo and I am starting to wonder if its real or not since I'm not feeling much yet...
  13. T

Is my test legit ?

Is my test legit ?ever heard of this brand ?thanks!
  14. P

HELP - Fake orals?

Hi Everyone. I have a friend who is conducting a university experiment with oral aas on a large amount of rats. When they arrived, he noticed a few troubling differences. This was his first time using this supplier as well. Breakdown: Bio-Tech Metabol 10mg Bio-Tech Oxydrol 10mg Bio-Tech Oxavar...
  15. T

Real Or Fake fenix labs

I just got a bottle of finaplix and underneath it says trenbelone acetate 1000 mg 10ml and under that its says (100 mg/ml) label is half black and half gray, lettering is in red and in lower right corner it says fenix labs with a falcon looking symbol. I will try and post a pic
  16. S

H&T Pharmaceuticals

Is anyone familiar with these guys? I got some oil based winstrol today and was just curious. The only other winny I ever got was suspension and it wasn't UGL. Thanks for the input.
  17. C

REAL HGH: A SIMPLE HOME TEST, and Guide

As a molecular biochemist that routinely works with peptides I can tell you guys a simple test that you can do at home to see if your HGH is the real deal. Also, for those of you that have red welts, itching, and sore spots at injection sites, I will explain here briefly what is likely going...
  18. T

does this stuff work?

hello, I know this stuff is counterfit but does it get results? thanks for any info.
  19. A

Fake winny?

Apparently it's not fake, sorry guys
  20. B

Dianabol Fakes?

Hey bought these in a baggy looked all through tthe forums cant find any infromation or pictures that match. Pink pentagons but with no division line or dragon print :worried: Tired the 'crush test' stood up very well. Rubbish pictures unfortunetley. Any Help Greatly Recived Thanks in Advance
Top Bottom