Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hormone

1. B

How best to do HRT

I'm looking for the best option for hormone replacement therapy I went to an anti-aging Clinic they want to put me on 300 mg a week another doctor wants to put me on 150 mg a week end my steroid dealer says I should be running at least 500 mg a week I’m 55 years old, my natural test levels...
  2. W

Female and steroid use

This is my 2nd time using steroids but the first time it was a pro hormone in a bottle and i didn’t think it was good at all I want to do it better this time and correct. 27 years old, 5’4’’ 134 pounds. Want to get leaner and stronger What is a cycle i can do Which brand should i get and where?
  3. D

Any updates to sarms/cancer?

Hey guys just wondering if there has been any updates when it comes to sarms and if they can cause cancer I heard that they can split and grow cells in the body similar to what growth hormone can do. that's why I'm kind of worried because cancer is something that has affected many people in...
  4. E

Define hormone replacement?

I keep hearing these different terms when it comes to hormone replacement. I hear HRT, TRT, HR, etc. not exactly sure what each of these things mean and how they apply to us individually for example I'm currently 55 years old and I'm not sure which I'm supposed to be on. I've been to...
  5. E

HGH option should i take it?

I'm going to a new anti-aging Clinic place and the people working there want to put me on human growth hormone HGH for $1000 a month. I'm very interested in gave me a spiel about how beneficial it is for someone who is in their 50s like me. they also said that my current levels are below...
  6. 1

Using anavar and T3

my goal is to do some weight loss so I wanted to get some T 3 in my system and use around 10 mg a day of the anavar split those I'm also considering adding and human growth hormone at maybe 2IU a day. do you think that this type of stack will work well for me I’m 5’3’’ 135 pounds Want to...
  7. Q

How to store human growth hormone

I was lucky enough to have a buddy of mine hook me up with a few kits of growth hormone I don't plan on using them for a few months now should I store them in a dark closet if I want them to last the longest or would I put them in the refrigerator or freezer? I don't plan on mixing them...
  8. U

GW cardarine solo cycling

I love this stuff and find it hard to do my cardio without it. I also get some minor fat loss but nothing too extreme was wondering why we have to cycle it, I thought it wasn’t a hormone and wouldn’t I be able to just stay on year round and be superman? Or do you need to cycle it 12 weeks on...
  9. S

Boosting growth hormone naturally

Looking for a supplement I can take to boost my human growth hormone levels. I see a lot of supplements being marketed for this but not sure I want to spend my money on them as they're very expensive. Do you have one that is Affordable and won't cost me a fortune
  10. Djimbe

need real TRT doc... PLEASE HELP

I need to go on TRT. I need to know a way to find a doc that will get my numbers up to an IDEAL number (ideally 1500) and not to some middling bullshit number like 600. Im 40, Ive JUST gotten consent to get the program started (though I have needed it for over 5 years), and Im stuck in...
  11. 美国人

IGF-1 First Cycle HELP!

I have been a marathon runner for years and as a result have been very thin/skinny (see my avatar picture). I stopped running and decided to start bodybuilding in August of 2012 (so it's been a little more than 1.5 years) and have since gained about 27 pounds (from 173-200 lbs at 6'2" and 25...
  12. nickb86

Get every lb of muscle possible from your Pro-Hormone stacks !

Feeding your body with a massive infusion of anabolic steroid precursors and estrogen blockers, rs transaderm from Ruthlesssupplements.com dramatically increases your body's ability to grow lean muscle mass, recover from workouts faster and more completely and rapidly metabolize your body fat...
  13. nickb86

Get every lb of muscle possible from your Pro-Hormone stacks !

Feeding your body with a massive infusion of anabolic steroid precursors and estrogen blockers, rs transaderm from Ruthlesssupplements.com dramatically increases your body's ability to grow lean muscle mass, recover from workouts faster and more completely and rapidly metabolize your body fat...
  14. nickb86

Never run prohormones without a test base !

Feeding your body with a massive infusion of anabolic steroid precursors and estrogen blockers, RS Transaderm from RuthlessSupplements.com dramatically increases your body's ability to grow lean muscle mass, recover from workouts faster and more completely and rapidly metabolize your body fat...
  15. nickb86

RS-Transaderm NEW !!

hi guys with all these popular oral Pro hormones being asked about and taken i thought id share this newish product with you. Its a prohormone in a topical cream carrier, and will convert better because of this, apparently upto 20x better. Its alos not toxic to your liver etc and has shedloads...
  16. nickb86

Pro-hormones beginners !

Pro-hormone Help. With all the oral supplements and pro-hormones that are available nowadays they are quickly becoming the new AAS fad it seems and I get the impression a lot of people don’t what they are taking and why. In this post I will try to cover include information on Pro-hormone usage...
Top Bottom