Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1. G

newbie needs help steroids

Hi female here 5’3’’ 119 pounds and 18% body fat. I am doing 30 minutes cardio every other day and weights 3-4X per week. I need some suggestions for which steroids would help me. My legs are already lean and cut up from all the running I do but my upper body is softer. Lots of loose skin...
  2. K

newbie sarms stack

I’m 32 years old and came here for help. My stats are 115kg and 1.84cm. I have lost 25 kilos in the past 3 months after changing what I eat. No more soda, sugar, and alcohol. The issue though is I have lost a lot of strength and muscle in the process, so was thinking about using sarms to...
  3. W

Advice for a total newbie

Hello, I am a total newbie. I'm considering starting an anabolic steroid cycle but would like some advice on what to research/read and where to begin. Some background. I'm 60, male, 5'6" 180lbs, about 30% body fat. I walk 3 miles 2x per week. I also have a light weight routine I do 2x...
  4. J

Newbie Thinking about taking SARMS

I am 22 years old. 5 ft 7 inches. 145 lbs now. Marine currently on deployment in japan. I should be home in about a month or so. I've never taken any sort of steroids. Or anything to supplement my physique besides protein. All I've ever done my whole life was calisthenics and weight lifting...
  5. A

Never used testosterone or steroids where to start?

Hi guys, 44 years old, 5'9, 175. Okay shape, some low handles. I workout regularly. I want to build up some LEAN muscle and muscle definition. I'm HIV+ and scared about doing shit I don't know, but ready to start... any advice on where should I start. I don't wan't anything with scary side...
  6. H

Newbie, what do I need ?

Hey guys buffalo here, I'm just actually curious about steroids and I was looking into it for the past week. I've been weight training and lifting since last January and I want more results. I used to weigh back in Jan 2016 117 with a height of 5"6. Jan 2017 I'm proudly at 143 I'm at a healthy...
  7. C

First Cycle - Andromix - Please Critique

Thank for your time and input ahead of time. I lift just because I like to lift, and I'd rather be in good shape vice being fat, so it's purely recreational. Up to this point I have been all natural, the only supplement I have ever used is protein, but I seem to have hit a tough plateau, and I...
  8. Z

Deca newbie

Ok yall I'm fairly new at this so don't bash me to much. Can I get some gains off of Deca alone (without stacking). I'm not looking for huge gains just add some muscle. I'm thinking of running my Deca at 600/wk for 10 weeks along with a good lean diet. What should I expect from this. Like I...
  9. L

First Cycle Clarification / Anavar

27 year old here who has hit a plateau in terms of size and strength for well over a year. Looking to go on my first cycle and as being new to it I am only willing to go so far, for now! Stats are below but I would like to see myself go from 12st to 13st (max!) and keep as much of that as...
  10. Jonlb21

HGH Help ASAP

Hey Guys, I need some immediate help with HGH. I am a complete newbie when it comes to HGH and wanted some help from anyone that has experience. I'm going in for my 3rd shoulder surgery in early November. I wanted to try some hgh to speed up recovery and in hopes it will actually heal my...
  11. rapha422

1st timer

I'm gonna try steroids for the first time.... A lil nervous::newbie::
  12. B

Please help, I'm desperate

Hello, I want to start a cycle, can someone with experience please help. I took a months worth of juice in my early 20's and screwed It up. My goal is to do some healing at first, I heard deca is good for joints, I'd like to maybe start with just deca And then do a legit cycle to bulk up. I...
  13. A

Ostarine/Cardarine Newbie Question(s)

Hey all, I just received my Ostarine and Cardarine bottles from SARMS1 and am excited to start Monday. However, I can't deny being petrified that the label specifically says "not for human consumption"....whhhaaaaa????? Why not!? With that being said, it wouldn't be the first time I've...
  14. H

Newbie 5yrs lifting

good midnight fellow lifters, i was laying here and could not sleep just thinking wether i should do a cycle or not. i have decided i do want to do a cycle, I'm an experienced lifter who has finally reached a plateau. i weigh Stats: 5ft9inches 195lbs bench:335lbsX5 squat: 405X5 deadlift:445X2...
  15. T

Starting a new cycle

hey fellas i am starting a new cycle and i am new to this never tried this before but i am looking forward to trying it i just dont know what to try for the results that i want right now i am eating about a 1500-2000 cal diet mostly green except for in the mornings and it is eggs and toast i do...
  16. X

Need First Cycle Help!

So, I am thinking about starting my first cycle and I'm planning on doing 250mg of Cyp pinning twice per week. I am 6'4 215 around 15% BF My goals are to drop down to about 10% maybe 8% and at least stay the same weight if not put on more are these reasonable goals? and then the true question is...
  17. F

Need some help with a cycle

So my Doctor just put me on 300 of cyp every two weeks. Based on the reading on here, a good stack revolves around N2guard, Need2Slin, and HCGenerate. Anyone care to weigh in? In terms of working out I'm overweight, but I workout regularly, particularly with endurance workouts....I'm already...
  18. T

Hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism - your thoughts on my first cycle

Hi guys This is my first post on here, so go easy on me please... I have been reading the forum for months and I now have a basic level of knowledge of what's what (I hope...) and I have done my best to find out everything I need by reading what has already been posted. However, I am in a...
  19. L

I need help?

I'm Louise I'm 19 and looking for some one in the Coventry area to help me get fit a toned. Thinking about taking steroids to. Can any one give me any info or help?
Top Bottom