Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hardgainer

1. MisterSandman

48 yo hardgainer stuck

Hello to all. Presentation: I am 48 y.o., 5'10" 175lbs 14%bf, have been lifting hard for 3 years, 5 days a week. In first 18 months went from 210lbs 28% BF to 175 lbs and 14% bf, I have a very clean diet (about 3,500cal on WO days, 27% protein 1.3g/lb 43% carbs, rest is fats) About a year ago...
  2. LEW D0GGY D0G

hardgainer and steroids

I am a typical hargainer, and have made very good gains naturally. To say it was difficult is an understatment. I hate when people say theres no such thing as a 'hardgainer', thats complete S**T. I have low test (14 nmol), small frame, and am 6'1, and it has been hell trying to get where i am...
  3. T

28yo hardgainer, past injurys, HGH + supplements for mass

28yo Male 140lb, 5'11" DDD, 2 herniated disks, 2 bulge disks,tears and all that fun stuff from someone dropping a large heavy item while bending down to put it down to the left side. Injury was 4-5 years ago, 1 round of months of physo, 1 round of 25 sessions of spinal decompression, hurt...
  4. J

Hardgainer on a Mission! (translation: newbie in search of feedback!)

Check this out! (Please excuse the length too! Kinda excited!) I finally got my hands on some test e, as well as anadrol, and dbol(asia pharma). Been trying to figure which to run with the test e on my first cycle the anadrol or the dbol. As for myself I'm 29 about 5"11 and I weight about 165. I...
  5. N

Need advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello guys, what sup? I just have a problem and wanted to know what you guys think. I am 6'2 160lbs at the moment. I want to gain 15 to 20 pounds of muscle and get real ripped. I had someone advice me to do a cycle to get me started of equipoise or anavar to get the look i want. Others tell me...
  6. steve_m33

Optimal Training for Muscle Growth

What's up everyone... I'm 20 years old, 160 lbs, and have been lifting seriously for about 2 years. The thing is though, while my muscle mass has definitely increased, and while my body definitely looks tighter, I'm interested in finally making GAINS. So basically, I wanna know how many days...
Top Bottom