Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anabolics

1. E

Anavar and winstrol help!

Ok so this is my first cycle ever im 22 6'3 195lbs been working out for 3-4 years and im thinking of running these two orals together with some sarms and n2guard on the side. And yeah i know about pct ive done tons of research on this i just want to know what you guys recommend for dosages and...
  2. A

Quality Source or Doctor that Prescribes in Los Angeles Area

I.m new to Los Angeles and have been a member of Elite Fitness Forums since 2002, but I cannot find my old logon info, so I created a new profile. I've been disconnected from the forums for several years. I'm looking for a quality source for gear in the LA area and/or a doctor that prescribes...
  3. T

anabolic steroids and cheat meals

Of my 12 week prep, 8 weeks from competition i began 50mg anavar, 50mg winstrol, 25mg proviron, 50mg levothyroxine (all once a day), and 1cc tren ace (every 3 days). The tren was dropped for the remaining 6 weeks of the prep. my calories were lower than ever before for this prep, and i had many...
  4. E

Need quick info on mild anabolics

im 21)I joined gym 1st july 2013,started out at 170 pounds 6"foot,went up to 210 pounds,I gave up all fake friends,clubs,cigarettes,turne d off my phone and only thing that I had on my mind is gym,I am now around 200 pounds 14-15 bodyfat%,havent been in gym for 3 months becasue of work,but i now...
  5. G

Perfect Homebrew Recipe/Process?

Hey everyone, this isn’t my first time here at the forum. I’ve actually been here a very long time, but I’m just getting into home brewing, so I felt it was necessary to create a new account and keep all of this away from any of my other info. I have been researching home brewing for a little...
  6. X

Peptide postage issues in Australia

Hi just want to know if a great majority of australian peptide users are experiencing a high frequency of seizure notices from posted goods from overseas? Have not seen much on forums to show that is more than just me as have had 2 for 2 orders seized. Any info would be good. Thanks
  7. Lou Super Man 123

William Llewellyn's Anabolics Opinion

What's your opinion on William Llewellyn's Anabolics 10th Edition? I will appreciate business free opinions. Thanks!
  8. L

Noob needing help!

Hello, I am a 20 year old male and this is my first time taking a cycle and would like some help. I am 6'1 and weigh 190lbs, my main goal is to eventually get to 200lbs and have only 8-10% body fat, and im currently around 18%. I want to increase muscle while losing body fat (if that's even...
  9. W

what to take with anadrall-50

I'm an athlete who needs to gain some pounds ASAP. I'm 19 years old 175 lbs and 5'11''. About to order my first cycle of Anadrall, just lookin for some help on what to take with it to maximize my gains and hopefully keep most of them!
  10. M

Steroid plus

:worried:Beware of a pakistan steroid supplier named steroid plus. they once were a valid operation and are now SCAMMING customers
  11. H

Natural Testosterone question

Hey guys, I heard that sprinting for short periods puts your body in an anabolic mode/increases natural test production: like sprinting 50 yards, stopping, then repeat once your feel ready, but what iv been doing is running for 20 mins, then sprinting 3 times in the midst of the run...would...
  12. J

Hardgainer on a Mission! (translation: newbie in search of feedback!)

Check this out! (Please excuse the length too! Kinda excited!) I finally got my hands on some test e, as well as anadrol, and dbol(asia pharma). Been trying to figure which to run with the test e on my first cycle the anadrol or the dbol. As for myself I'm 29 about 5"11 and I weight about 165. I...
  13. illusion

Doctor Presrcibed Enanthate

I was recently diagnosed with Low T (registered 138) and was prescribed 1mg of Enanthate Test per week(5mg vials)... My doctor told me that I was going to have to take in 10 week cycles then off for 3 weeks. She told me that I would probably have to continue this for the rest of my life to...
  14. D

ANAVAR and T-Bol cycle!

I am going to be starting an Anavar and T-bol only cycle (oral) with the help of NO NAMES. I was wondering if any1 had any feedback. I'm going to be taking 10 mg daily of nolva to counteract any gyno (i know these two compounds arent said to aromatize but im not taking any chances, nolva will...
  15. C

What to do with this Anabolic grab-bag???

Hey guys, I am going to be recieving a grab-bag full of anabolics and I want to know, What stack would you create from this list? -Omnadren 250 ---- 20 vials -Test Enan ---- 2 bottles -EQ ------ 2 bottles -Dbol ------ 100 tabs @ 5 mgs each -Tren Acetate ------- 1 bottle -Nolvadex ---------...
  16. W

Test Prop 2ml amp

alright....i got my test prop in 2ml amps....200mg per ml...i only want to inject 1 ml at a time so i was thinking i fill 1 syringe with 1 ml and inject that and then the other 1 ml put it into a different syringe and wait til my next injection.....is that alright to let the prop sit in the...
  17. W

Question...tren depot

Hey just a lil curious about tren...my buddy hooked me up with some trenabol depot but im not using it for my current cycle. just wondering who all has used tren depot and what their results were for 10 week cycle
Top Bottom