Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

traveling

1. J

flying with supplements

what is the strategy for traveling and flying on a plane and taking your supplements with you. Have you ever been stopped by security at the airport and they question what you have in your bag. Also do you recommend putting it in the check bag or carrying it on. I watch on TV how they even open...
  2. R

Week 2 of HGH and Week 1 of Test Cyp - Serious Dilemma due to US Travel. Please help!

Brothers, I am on week 2 of 12 + week HGH cycle. I have been administering 2.5 IU per day with a plan to slowly ramp up to 4 IU+ in the days ahead. This past Sunday, I incorporated a 200 mg dosage of testosterone cyponate which I was planning to run once per week for 6 weeks (low dosage due to...
  3. A

Traveling with Proviron

Hi guys! I'm traveling to Germany.... I want to know if its risky to travel with proviron? The proviron is in capsule form and there will only be +- 18 of them (just enough to last for the trip) and I'll put it in a vitamin container that has "30 capsules" written on it etc.... Should I...
Top Bottom