Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

propionate

1. A

How much can i gain here?

I'm curious if you can give me an idea of how much I will gain so I can set a goal on this next cycle I will be using trenbolone 500mgs for the first time Never used that much I'm also going to be using 250 mg of testosterone propionate with it I’m 50 years old. 210 pounds and 15% body fat
  2. S

Can you mix testosterone ?

what do you think about mixing different types of testosterone together? I'm thinking of doing testosterone propionate 300mgs a week with testosterone cypionate at 400mgs a week I figure the propionate can help kick-start the cycle My goals are bulking and its my 2nd time using steroids I’m...
  3. E

Injections hurt each time

This is my first time doing injections and each time I inject I get a lot of pain it feels like I'm getting hit by a baseball bat and things swell up do you think that I should massage the area that I am injecting and that will help or do you think that has more to do with the quality of the...
  4. N

Best time to start pct

I was wondering when is the best time to use a post Cycle Therapy after you finish a normal steroid cycle? does it matter what I'm using let's say I'm using something like propionate which is a short Ester do I need to start my PCT sooner vs. running something like cypionate which i have to wait?
  5. U

geneza GP testosterone propionate hurts?

I am a bit of a wuss when it comes to injecting but I am going to compete in a few months and want to use testosterone propionate ahead of it then stop it 3 weeks out of show my issue is I have used prop before and it hurt. Does GP brand hurt or is it okay?
  6. A

Post injection swelling

has this happened to everyone else wear your glutes hurt even 4 weeks after you inject. I don't have any redness in the area but it's still kind of swollen and still hurts especially when I roll over to that side. I don't think it's infected but I wanted to hear some expert advice on what I...
  7. R

Stacking testosterone together

has anyone thought of stacking testosterone together instead of just running run of them. I'm thinking of running testosterone enanthate along with testosterone propionate. I was thinking of doing the propionate the first five weeks and then running the longer Esther after week 5 till week 14...
  8. L

Testosterone propionate as a first cycle

so I posted this on another forum and they started attacking me saying a first cycle should never be propionate because it's too many injections and I should be using a longer ester. I've never been one just to follow the crowd so I'm wondering if you can give me more reasons why I should...
  9. 0

Ready for first cycle

hey guys I work as a roofer so I'm up on roofs in a hundred degree heat all summer. as you can imagine I sweat a lot of water out so it's a chore to keep hydrated. Would running steroids affect my hydration or would I be okay. I was thinking about doing a testosterone propionate and Winstrol...
  10. R

Gear keeps crashing

so I ordered a bunch of vials of propionate from a source I've been using for a while now. Apparently this batch has crashing issues because every time I reheat it the next day it's crashed again. I keep the gear at 70 degrees in doors so no reason for it to keep crashing right? Should I ask the...
  11. H

Test c to test p at the middle of cycle

Hello guys, I am a newbee here. I am lifting for 2 years now and just reached the plateau. %8 body fat, 81 kg, 1.88m. Shape is easthetics... I wanted to try once in a life a cycle and buy some from a friend really cheap. (not fake, only he is doing me a favor) Ok here is how cycle going...
  12. T

cypionate, Tren Acetate, Masteron

Hi all , New member here . I am 44 , bodyfat 13% , 179cm / 82 kg , been lifting for 15 years now. this is my 8th cycle . ( I have attached a picture of how my body looks like ) My target is the following : Gain Muscle mass and maintain definition. I have on hand from a good source the...
  13. S

First cycle - What should I take?

Hi everyone, I am a new member :) Lifting for 6 years consistently, 32 years old. Diet and training in check, feel I've hit a plateau, :) So I decided it's time to bring it to the next level. Anyways, I was thinking of taking something with keepable gains and low in side effects like Anavar...
  14. J

Prop / Winstrol / Anavar

34 Male |5'11 | 225 lbs 34" waist 17" biceps. I was a power lifter though high-school, bodybuilder though college and now CrossFitting for 3 years. I tend to skip all running and gymnastics movements and pick up heavy weight instead. I have 100mg Winstrol / 100mg Prop / 100 Anavar (10mg)...
  15. B

28 beginner cut cycle

28 6'2 245 been lifting light since I was 18. I want to take it to the next level dropping to 220 with muscle. I've got this in mind so far. Tren a, test prop, winstrol, novaldex, Hcg, arimidex. I'm looking to cut. This is where I'm at. No hurry just want to get my gear complete. I did...
  16. Lou Super Man 123

Arimidex dose on a Test prop vs Test Enanth

Is there any difference in Arimidex dose when you are doing a cycle of Test propionate alone at 100 mg EOD that when you are doing Test enanth alone at 500 mg a week?
  17. Lou Super Man 123

Have you ever heard about this Test Prop?

Hey guys, how are you doing? Have you ever heard about Testogan (Test Propionate)? I'm about to buy it, just waiting for my HCG and then going for it. I was wondering is anyone have ever heard or known anything? Is there a way to know if it is underdosed, like an analysis or something? It is...
  18. D

First time cycle

Hi guys, Just wanted your 5 cents on this cycle being the first one. TEST Week 1-2: Test Propionate 3 x 300 mgs Week 3-12: Test Cypionate 400 mgs a week TEST + Anadrol Week 1: 50 ed Week 2: 75 ed Week 3: 100 ed Week 4: 75 ed Week 5: 50 ed Week 6: stop I've done quite a bit of research and...
  19. J

Tren Ace - > Prop

Looking for ideas. pumping Whats the lowest dose of Prop I could take to keep libido pumping while running 75-100 Tren EOD?
  20. J

first cure kick test prop, test e, end test prop

Hello everybody! :) My name is Jo, I'm 27 years old, doing since two years bodybuilding. I'm also boxing twice a week. After a lot of reading, I would like to stard with steroïds. I was thinking about a cure who is looking like this: weeks 1-3 test prop 80mcg and test e 500mcg(250mcg every...
Top Bottom