Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fish oil

1. M

Krill oil better than fish oil?

I've used fish oil before and it works pretty good, I felt like my joints felt a little more loose when I was taking it I was wondering though about krill oil and if you could tell me a little bit about it. Like what is a Krill and is it better than using fish oil or is it the same thing
  2. C

Best oils to be using 4 joints

what are the best seafood oils I should be adding as supplements to my daily intake. I ran different types from MCT oil, fish oil, krill oil, and other types of oils from the ocean. Are these essential to be using and can they help with joints. My friend said he uses them and they've helped a lot
  3. K

Supplements I'm taking and opinions?

Do I need all of these?! I have a VERY healthy and strict diet...HIGH protein, medium carb, low fats...eat 6 times a day...yada yada. Trying to get down to 16% BF- currently at 18/19%. 5"6, 129 lbs. Here's the list of supplements I take. Morning: DIM-1 Fish Oil-1 L-carnitine-1 Lipo6 Black- 3...
  4. A

Do proper diet of best fish oil helps for colon cleansing?

Please share your views on do proper diet of best fish oil helps for colon cleansing?
Top Bottom