Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nightmare

1. T

self TRT nightmare experience

Just wanted to share what happened and vent and see what you guys thought about this story. I am doing self TRT and I went to the endo to get bloodwork cause it is covered by insurance and he called me a criminal and refused to write me bloods cause he said he that would encourage me to keep...
  2. Frankonya

Osta cures night terrors any explanations?

Ok, So if you are in here, maybe you are curious as to what that title means. Night Terrors or something similar runs in my family. AKA we wake up at night and we see things. Psychologist call this hallucinations. I've been dealing with them for 20 or more years.. You kindof get used to it...
  3. L

Saw some people freaking out in NYC

I am not sure if it was because of the snow or what. The lift for the cars broke and the two cars above crashed through. The cars were crushed and these people were flipping out. This one Italian or hispanic chick wouldn't shut up and this other black dude was about to fight the guy working...
  4. A

Avenged Sevenfold

A7X has got a new video out for their SICK new song "Nightmare" on YouTube, definitely worth checking out. Album comes out 7/27, soooo pumped
Top Bottom