Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat burning

1. H

10 minute fat burning morning routine

https://oke.io/uTQR4MF
  2. Saturnian

Fiance wants to look great for wedding in a little over a year

So my fiance' is excited to get ready for her wedding and she needs my help and resources as a trainer to reach her goals. I thought I would check in with some women to get some female tailored advice for her. Stats: 5'8'' / 160 / good muscle tone / some small cellulite showing on legs /...
  3. W

Advice Needed: Low-T, Week 10

Hello, I'm a novice when it comes to most of the information on this site and I have a question regarding my current Low-T treatment. I'm currently receiving Testosterone Cypionate 150mg per week. I'm not really interested in gaining a lot of mass, but would like to gain strength and...
  4. W

About to Start Anavar, need diet advice please!

Hi so I just joined this site and hoping to get some advice :) I want to do one cycle of Anavar, to burn fat and build muscle, I want to get the best results possible and from what I read diet during the cycle is key. I am not a body builder, nor do I want to be overly muscular, just had a...
  5. S

Why womens lose weight slower and harder than mens! Hint - Leptin!

Hello Girls, I recently read an article on why womens lose weight slower and harder than mens. This was mind blowing for me. After years of struggling I finaly understand the lack of results with any Diet I used. They say there is one major hormone that controls our ability to lose fat fast...
  6. L

Need help cutting body fat and maintaining muscle!

Hi, I'm using my boyfriend's profile to post this thread. I've hit a fat loss plateau and need some guidance. I'm a female, 5'5", 140lbs, medium build. I weight train 5- 6 days a week with about 20-30 minutes of cardio (jogging/incline treadmill or elliptical). I've trained this way for about a...
  7. G

5x5 For the Navy

Hey folks, I just need a little advice. Im about 6'2 225-230 and 19% body fat. (according to the old navy tape measure) for a while i was way bigger but i worked my way down. I'm in acceptable shape IMO but i would still like to look better and prepare my self for basic training in the navy. I...
  8. N

Best stack for losing fat while building LEAN muscle?

I've been looking into various drugs including Clen+T3, phentermine, Bethels, HCG, CLA, ECY. Bethels don't work for me anymore for some reason, and I heard that Clen+T3 is a hit or miss that shouldn't be risked. HCG kind of scares me with the whole injecting and binging steps. I'm 20 years...
  9. C

Injecting Straight Acetic Acid for fat loss

Long time lurker, first post so I can't post a live URL... I just had an epiphany. If you read webmd.com/diet/news/20090622/vinegar-may-aid-in-fat-loss you will see that the Acetic Acid ("AA") in vinegar is reputed to aid in fat loss when ingested orally. You probably know that many people...
  10. K

I lost weight and cut muscle in an amazing amount of time

weight loss
  11. future

Recomposition Ammunition For A Leaner Physique!

PRE SALE ETA 1/11/10 DCP is an effective combination of TetradecylThioacetic Acid (250mg), Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (standardized for 40% Mixed Tanshinones) (250mg), Propionyl-L-Carnitine (300mg), Potassium Pyruvate (300mg), and Raspberry Ketones (100mg). You may have seen some of these...
  12. H

Help me i'm nearly there.....

HI all about 12months ago i was sitting in the pub resting my arms on my oh so bloated belly that night i decided enough was enough and i joined a gym and to date i have dropped 63 pounds,( and if i do say so myself look good). Trouble is now im stuck i reckon i have about 10 pounds to go and i...
  13. D

needing to drop 6% bodyfat and would like advise

Im a US Marine so needless to say I exercise alot. On top of morning PT 5 times a week Im on the P90x program to push myself that much harder. Im not much into bodybuilding as looking like Mr Universe isnt a personal goal of mine but I am looking to gain a little more muscle and get ripped with...
  14. J

Help on a Proper Diet for Shedding Fat?

I'm 5'9", 170 lbs, last I checked my BF was 13-14%. My goal is to take that down between 9-10% I am thinking bout maintaining a daily calorie intake of 1700 with a distribution of 50P/25C/25F. Brkf: 350 cal Snack: 150 cal Lnch: 400 cal snack: 150 cal Dnr: 500 cal Snack: 150 cal My BMR...
  15. H

clen & T3 cycle help

im new to the board, but not new to anabolics. ive cycled before, years ago, but have never used clen or t3. im obviuosly looking to cycle the two to cut fat. ive come across a few different cycles on the board and im still unsure of what i would need to do. i am currently taking a fat burning...
  16. K

Need help regarding Ephedrine!

Hey everybody! I need a little help! I read that many of you have tried ephedrine, and have ordered it from the internet. I have been taking it for a while for medical reasons - since my blood pressure is extremely low, and have a tendency to faint and i also like the effect it has on my work...
  17. K

Need help regarding Epherit!

we do not talk about sources on this board--and changing your user name and reposting the same question will get you banned from the site.
  18. S

I need some advices

I was 235 a few years ago, dropped to 185 by doing a lot of cardio activities (jogging, stairmaster,...) and was also weight-lifting. I stopped training in the last 7-8 months and went back to 195. Since I now have the time to get back doing some exercises, I bought some equipments for my...
Top Bottom