Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

inject

1. P

Bigger hips from steroids

I started dating this guy and he's into women who have wide hips. I've taken into doing a lot of squats. I do them pretty much every time I go to the gym. I am doing five or six sets minimum each time if I were to add steroids here would I get my hips growing as well as the rest of my...
  2. A

can I inject test subQ?

Here is my deal. I am doing a test E and sarm stack. Doing rad140 and mk-nutrobal so I am drinking that. I am fearful of needles so I got slin pins 29G needles and did an inject 2 days ago lol. Maybe I should have asked already. I did 100mg of it and was fine. Is this something I can do...
  3. J

No Pain In Thigh...... Why?

Hey im New so bare with me with i have got sus250 i know what i know about pct and sus250 ECT. that is not what im here for what im here for is to ASK for help about injecting. I inject in my thighs my left and then the right next time every 5 days 250mg (1ml) and i injected my right thigh...
  4. S

I'm injecting PGCL right into my gyno lump. Here it goes.

What's up people, I have gyno -__-. It's not too bad but it's a quarter size lump on both nips. I was doing some research and I tried it all. Except this pgcl. I've came across a couple threads on this but no conclusive info. I went ahead and got some of this stuff. It sounds like a miracle drug...
Top Bottom