Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prohormone

1. B

Help with pro hormone sides

I ran a prohormone that I purchased from enhanced athlete and since then i have felt like crap and i got bloods done and my liver numbers are sky high I think this is why I don't feel good. What is the best supplement that I can take to make up any damage that I may have done to my body
  2. J

Ostarine MK strong stack?

I got a bottle of ostarine MK and I plan to run it at some point my question is is it okay to run it with something harsh like a prohormone or a oral anabolic steroid or is it best to run it with other sarms my goal is to use it to help me recover and heal some injuries I'm 44 years old...
  3. I

Gyno at 52

So I am a mess but I'm seeking guidance from you guys on here. I'm 52 years old going on 56. My testosterone levels are low and I have high estrogen levels. This has led to me developing gynecomastia which was made worse by using a prohormone. what do I need to do from here to correct both these...
  4. J

Spawn prohormone

I use a product called spawn prohormone years ago and I kept a empty bottle for when I decided to try it again. I'm trying to search for it online and can't find anyone that sells it. Do you know if it's still being sold and if not is there another product similar to it that I can order. I...
  5. R

Should I use prohormones instead of supplements?

let's say I want the best chance of keeping my gains after a steroid cycle, wouldn't it make more sense to run an over-the-counter prohormone because they are much stronger than running a natural testosterone booster? Or does that run counterproductive to what we're trying to accomplish after we...
  6. A

Which pro hormone is this?

Hi there, Please can someone tell me more about this compound and which pro hormone this is or falls under eg. Superdrol 2a-17a-dimethy-5a-androst-3-one-4-estrene3,17-dione Nor The product name is, Aces Labs - Diabolic. Aces-Labs | Advanced Clinical Exercise Solutions Thank you
  7. M

Looking for advice/ideas for Pmag & Havoc Cycle

In 2 wks I will be starting my 3rd PH cycle. Just posting some info to see if ne one has ne advice to add or ne ideas on tweaking the mgs.... I will be bridging Havoc/Pmag. I'm am trying to add a little size but mainly cut up. I feel this will be most effective since Havoc takes a little while...
  8. T

Painful Nipples after 2nd day of Cycle

I am going to leave a lot of irrelevant information out of this post and get straight to the point. I recently bought a pro-hormone called Super DMZ 2.0 from Blackstone Labs and started taking 1 pill per day. On the second day of the cycle my right nipple started to get very sore and painful to...
  9. M

Dzine and Arimidex?

I finished a tren/test/winny cycle about 8 months ago, used clomid as my pct, ran it for 4 weeks and still have a bit of gyno left over, just minor puffy nipples, nothing crazy. I just started a 4 week dzine cycle, would it hinder my progress if I ran arimidex for 4 weeks at the same time as a...
  10. J

PH Cycle Advice

Ok, I want some advice on this cycle. Usually, when I ask, my conversation degrades until I get talked out of it, so, here's my situation. I'm 47, worked out for 20? years. Eat very low carb, and if I were on a 1200 calorie diet, it'd look like this: fat 53 grams, carbs 20 grams, protein 165 g...
  11. S

Orals and Timing dosage properly

I was playing with the idea of an orals/ph only cycle and it got me to thinking about the the dosage timing and possible shutdown and how this could possible effect progress/gains. For example, if one were to take like a combination of ph/orals and the half life for some of these ph's and orals...
  12. steveff

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

Logging another cycle here featuring the new Oxandrovar. I was definitely interested in the profile of this product and went out of my way to give it a try. This cycle will be a strict cutting cycle, simulating a contest-prep. I’ll be seeing how close I can get in these next 8 weeks. The...
  13. C

Test E stacked with prohormones

So I'm soliciting advice and I ask that no one put me down if this may come across as a dumb post. Anyway I was prescribed test e by my doctor for low t. The dose prescribed is ridiculously low... 200mg once a month. I know right. Anyway I figured if I used too much more I would have trouble...
  14. J

Old Man on test Prohormone Cycle Help

Hey all, I'm 46, on Dr. prescribed testosterone. I've been working out for literally years but no cycle in a decade probably. My plan until I hear from YOU is to drop the Dr. prescribed test during the cycle... so here goes: Is this still a reasonable sounding mild "first" cycle: 30 day...
  15. W

First cycle- Helladrol

Hey guys, I've been a guest in the Elite forums for awhile, finally made an account today. Wanted some advice on my first cycle. I'm 21, and I realize it's young to be getting into anabolics but a group of my friends/lifting partners (same age) just ran test e/anavar and blew up, so I'm...
  16. D

Possible health effects

Hi over the last 6 months ive ran Trenavar, Superdrol and Anavar. I understand these have all been orals therefore have been liver toxic, however i have been taking milk thistle whilst taking them, drinking lots of water and been getting blood tests and check ups while on cycle at the docs...
  17. D

Need advice big time.

First of all i want to start by saying im 21 years old and have been lifting for 4 years, was anorexic at 16 at 6ft and 7 stone. I decided to train naturally for 3 years making myself up to 12.6 stone naturally with a low bf%. This was done through hard dieting and lean bulking. Now around 5...
  18. S

Adding test to ph cycle?

My question is if I can add test at this point in my pH cycle and run it for 10-12 weeks. I have been on the pH cycle for 3 weeks now and have about another week left. I have been on Ultradrol 12 mg a day and M-LMG 90mg. I was considering taking sustanon 500mg a week. I have gained about a lean...
  19. steveff

Anyone use Olympus Labs ph's?

Thinking about doing a cycle of Epistane further into my cut and a buddy of mine could hook me up with a bottle of Olympus Labs Ep15tane for really cheap. I was going to go with Epi-Strong but Olympus comes with 30 more pills at the same dosing, and I would be getting a deal and a half on it...
  20. P

Helledrol cycle/gyno experiment I promise will be interesting

Hello all, I'm new to the forum but I'm excited to be a part. sorry this will be long I've been doing a lot of research and I have decided to run a cycle of helladrol, specifically from mrsupps. I'll probably purchase the helladrol starter pack to save a little money and utilize the bulk...
Top Bottom