Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keto diet

1. O

Keto diet variance

what is with all these different keto diet variances out there. I see guys on social media promoting their own style of Keto dieting. Isn't keto dying all about having high fat foods if so why are they pushing things like high protein and moderate fat and then calling it keto dieting
  2. B

keto diet recipe

hey do you think this recipe below as a breakfast option is good and counts as keto? I saw it online and then made some minor changes that fit what I like. I am starting to learn and get into ketogenic dieting but not seeing much in the way of results, maybe I am doing something wrong? Bacon...
  3. miranota23

Ketogenic Diet 2018

Is there anyone who would like to reopen thread about Keto diet and all pros and cons of it? :D I started keto because I had friends who had totally transformed on the diet. But I didn’t understand how to do it… So I joined a keto programby a coach named Alexia Bjarkan in Dubai. She explained...
  4. 2

16 Week Cuttin Cycle with KETO DIET

hi guyz, Iam 6 feet 205 lbs did 5 cycles Age=27 yrs male current body fat 14% I have a photoshoot after 16 weeks. So, I am planning to do Dave pulambo keto Diet. I already did 3 week keto diet with great result 2 months back. But now I want to incorporate juice during Keto Diet to maximise...
  5. C

Scared to start this Keto diet!!

Hey everyone!! I'm new to this site, but not new to working out :) I recently spoke with my trainer at the gym I worship at lol and he set me up with a keto diet to take me to the next level. I kinda think, by all the websites and articles and forums I've been reading these past two days about...
  6. M

What to eat on keto diet? Keto diet tips?

19 yrs old Female, 107 lbs, 5'0 High intensity cardio daily with high reps lifting, leg and arm workout Very low bodyfat for now, but lately been eating wayy too much fat and carbs. So I'm looking to start a keto diet when the new year starts, but have no clue what to do. I have already been...
Top Bottom