Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

powerlifting

1. S

Switching from powerlifting to bodybuilding

I'm going to be making the switch from primarily powerlifting to bodybuilding. one of the ways I'm going to change my training is going to do high repetitions versus higher weight and low reps pretty standard switch and nothing fancy about it my stats are currently 6 ft 5 in and 245 lb. I would...
  2. R

who on here does cleans?

I was wondering how many on here do cleans and/or clean and jerks and what do you think of those lifts? I am getting into powerlifting and the guy teaching me wants me to start doing those cause he says they help with power and strength. But they look pretty serious and dangerous. What you think
  3. G

Sarms blood work issue

I have been running ostarine MK for 8 weeks at 25 mg a day to help with my connective tissues and joint pain that I've been experiencing. I'm in my 50s and I do a lot of powerlifting now catching up to me. I got blood work done through a physical with my doctor and he said my CK levels where 5...
  4. B

powerlifting organizations help

I am looking to compete in powerfliting after years doing road races and triathlons. It was quite easy to find local races that were within 2 hours away for those and I could look up times and hit up people I was going to go against just by going online to websites. is something like this...
  5. P

Need an Anavar shepherd

Considering a run of 10mg/day (5 and 5) of Anavar for strength and I need a shepherd to make sure that I am doing this 100% correctly Me: 5'5 135# 39 yo Female powerlifter (10 years) and crossfitter (2 years) (don't hate, each one makes you better at the other...if only people would get that)...
  6. G

First Cycle Layout.. and updates to come, PRIMEVAL LABS

Hey everyone my names Tyler, Or GB_Strength31, new to the forums. I'm 28 years old, have been training now probably for about 5 years, I would say with in the last couple of years I've been more serious about it. In the beginning was mainly working out to better my health, lose weight and go...
  7. Andalite

What if I wanted to just get strong and not specifically pack on size?

Hey guys, I am a noob when it comes to steroids. For the record, this question is not for the immediate future. It's just something I am thinking about. I am close to 28 years old. I was contemplating that maybe when I am 37 or so maybe 40 or early 40s I would like to take steroids. I am a...
  8. P

Thoughts on my new cycle before I start

Hi guys, I would really appreciate your opinions on a cycle I would like to start!! I'm not new to steroids but only administer orals, as I'm a whimp when it comes to injections. I have always been a hard gainer and that was the reason I turned for that bit of extra help. My first ever cycle...
  9. J

First cycle. Test for athletic performance

Hi Guys, I am looking to run my first cycle. I am a complete newbie to gear... but NOT to training. I have 5+ years of training under my belt in a high performance environment with brilliant coaches and I believe I know what I am doing. I do a lot of power lifting, Olympic weightlifting, some...
  10. G

Powerlifter Turns In Natty Card With LGD-4033

OK, I used my smartphone to make my first post and jacked up the title. So I've copied and pasted that post in this new thread. 07/15/2015 My bottle of LGD-4033 just arrived. I bought it from Southern Sarms. I took 5 mg or so and started squatting an hour later. Background: 40 years old...
  11. M

Need help for my planned 1st and 2nd cycle

Notes: 1. Shown in the attached images are my planned 1st and 2nd cycle, and substances on hand 2. Current Stats: 5'9 205lbs. ~20% BF 3. Goal: Reach 230lbs., compete in 105kg division of a PL meet 4. Goal starting date of 1st cycle: Aug. 27 (12 weeks out from PL meet) 5. PCT are shown from Weeks...
  12. M

Notes: 1. Shown in the attached images are my planned 1st and 2nd cycle, and substances on hand 2. Current Stats: 5'9 205lbs. ~20% BF 3. Goal: Reach 230lbs., compete in 105kg division of a PL meet 4. Goal starting date of 1st cycle: Aug. 27 (12 weeks out from PL meet) 5. PCT are shown from Weeks...
  13. M

14. A

Dependance at 18, Advice needed!

Stats: Age 18 Height 6'2 Starting Weight 218 Pounds (98kg) Starting Bf 14.2% (measured by dexa scan) Current weight 245 pounds (111kg) Most recent Bf measurement 9.6% (maybe 2 weeks ago) My very detailed story with questions at the end This is a no bullshit story and just remember not...
  15. T

Mock Meet

So im about to do a mock meet for powerlifting, but i was thinking about doing the 3 lifts on seperate days, i know it doesnt really simulate a meet but this is strictly off season cycle with a meet in october just want to get a new max for my lifts before i start a new program cycle, what do...
  16. T

Closet Bodybuilder looking for powerlifitng

Hey guys, I've been bodybuilding for quite some time about 3 years , I've competed once, here are my stats right now: 5'6 @ 186lbs @ 10-11% My lifts (all raw stats, no belts, no wraps, no sleves, no chalk): Bench : 300lbs Squat: 300lbs Deadlift : 375lbs Those are my tested maxes, my squat is...
  17. B

Cycle Suggestions

Looking for suggestions for my next cycle. I've used test E and Prop, Tren A and E and Mast. Looking mainly for strength gains. Not too worried about body weight. 10 lbs and I'd still be in my same weight class. Off AAS now, just running 4iu of HGH and will continue that through the cycle.
  18. B

HGH, Test-Deca-Dbol Cycle

As a 45 year old lifter, I am thinking about running HGH during my next cycle. The plan is to start 2iu of HGH 2 months before starting the Test/Deca/dbol. Starting the third month with 500 of Sustanon-400 Deca and 40 Dbol, dropping the Dbol after 6 weeks. I've never used Deca before but have...
  19. B

anavar: how long until it leaves my system

K so I'm an 18 year old female. Powerlifter and I did one 8 week cycle of 5mg/day of anavar over a month. I've decided I don't want to do another cycle again because I want to compete natty. One cycle of anavar is not much, so no I'm not trying to cheat. I want to know how long it takes to be...
  20. S

Ostarine for Powerlifting

I want to improve my strength for powerlifting after few years of competing in an untested fed as a natty, I'm ready to step up. I am looking at just trialling Ostarine for 8 weeks leeding up to my National comp at 25mg. Do you think I will get a decent strength increase from this? or am I...
Top Bottom