Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

igf-1

1. F

IGF-1 supplements

Was browsing some supplements online and came across one with really high reviews it got 9.1 out of 10. It is called RAW IGF-1 and it has 30 caps. You are supposed to take 1 per day and it is supposed to boost your IGF-1 in the body. It has a bunch of vitamins and herbs and minerals in it...
  2. D

IGF1-LR3 recon with Saline or 0.9% NaCl

Hi Guys, The last cycle I did of IGF-1 LR3 , I reconstituted it with 0.9% NaCl solution, as I didn't have access to BAC or AA. I can completely confirm that peptide stays active even after 30 days. Method : Added 3ml of 0.9% NaCl sterile solution to 1mg, to get 333mcg/ml. Kept it in...
  3. C

Clomid+Aromasin & GHRP6+CJC1295

Hello, I suffered a brain injury due to an IED explosion while I was in combat in Afghanistan. Cognitively, I've recovered very well, with just minor impairments in organization and prioritization. However, within a year or two of the injury I felt like my physical body was slowly transformed...
  4. P

SPECIAL GIFT INSIDE: Here's an Extra 47% off discount code inside! Today Only!

Offer Ends Tonight 08/11/14
  5. P

DAY 4 - 35% off savings - enter code july24sale

Hi guys, we have only today and tomorrow left on our Marathon Sale Week. All the best, Gary
  6. P

Now through midnight Sunday 06/29 - 25% off our products

Gentlemen, Our superior products are in stock and of the best quality. We have only GMP standard products made from our labs in Pacific Northwest USA. See the difference in your research. Pinnacle Quality Peptides Pinnacle Quality Liquids
  7. M

Why is IGF so cheap on BB peptide websites but so expensive on medical websites?

Hello, I am considering doing a peptide cycle, but wanted to see what people's opinion on the below is. why is igf-1 and its variants sold so cheaply on bodybuilding oriented peptide websites and in comparison on research chemical websites geared towards science and medicine, they are far more...
  8. G

Which xGF peptide is best for localized growth?

Hi peptide gurus, Which one of the different variations of IGF-1 or MGF would produce the greatest local growth in the muscle it is injected into? I need something that I can inject into my calfs and make them grow as much as possible. I have a lot of mass on my upper body, but my calfs are so...
  9. N

IGF1 LR3 Results/Assessment

Hey all, So I noticed there are a lot of questions out there and a lot of confusion regarding IGF1 for some reason. I figured I'd drop my 2 cents here to hopefully help some others make their decision etc. Been doing roughly 30mcg IGF1 LR3 ed usually post wo. I get some fatigue and...
  10. C

IGF-1 and Muscle Growth

This is very enlightening information here, maybe a sticky is in order. I've replied this info to others who were think about or already taking IGF-1 LR3. All information and credit goes to VX1 of DatBtrue forum. Those guys are a wealth of knowledge over there. As you can see there is a lot...
  11. C

IGF-1 lr3 alone or with MGF or HGH

Hi, I am starting a 20 week cycle soon and here is what it looks like: Turinabol for first 4 weeks NPP and T400 for first 10 then maybe switch to tren+test keeping that simple. But what i am wondering is what is the most cost effective combination of the following: IGF-1 long r 3 IGF-1lr3 +...
  12. rbirgel2

IGF-1 DES, Pre or Post Workout?

I am still trying to figure out if IGF-1 is better if administered pre or post-workout. I've heard a lot of people say PRE. Is there anyone who has used this POST workout that can tell me how it worked for them? Also, if you have done PRE, please tell me how it worked for you. Thanks.
  13. N

Hardcore 12 Week Bulking Cycle (not for the inexperienced)

I'm getting ready to start my next bulking cycle and in the words of Dorian Yates, "I'm gettin nasty with it!" Current Stats: 36yoa, 5'7", 217lbs, 8.5%BF Weeks 1-6: D-Bol @ 80mg's / day Weeks 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate @ 1000mg's / week Sustanon 250 @ 250mg's / every...
  14. Gawd

May Sale On IGF-1 DES!

EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! IGF DES 1MG IS AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICES FOR THE MONTH OF MAY! IGF DES 1MG - $39.99 1GF DES 1MG (5-Pack) - $189.99 IGF DES 1MG (10-Pack) - $359.99 WE ALSO HAVE OUR MAY SPECIALS RUNNING AS WELL! CHECK THESE OUT HERE PLEASE NOTE: WE CANNOT ALTER ALREADY...
  15. E

Extremepeptide.net Buy TWO Get ONE FREE DEALS!!

We at Extreme Peptide are honored to be a sponsor on this great forum and to kick things off with a bang we have decided to offer buy two get one free deals on some of the hottest peptides on the planet. This is in addition to our already industry crushing low prices! CJC-1293 2MG $18.99 AND...
  16. C

High IGF-1 levels and GH

I have a question some of you here may be able to address. First off, I am no expert on injecting growth hormone nor the exact mechanisims on how it works within the body. That being said, I see that one major result of injecting GH is an elevated IGF-1 level. Some of the clinical applications...
  17. W

IGF-1 Lr3 and IGF-2 Lr3

I'm looking into taking some IGF-1 Lr3 and IGF-2 Lr3 along with some HGH(1 to 2 iu a day) that I already have. Can anybody give some feed back on dosing and what to expect as far as results with this stuff? Or just some general information on the IGF-1 and IGF-2. Thank you for any help you can...
  18. L

How to Lower IGF-1, Test, and HGH levels for Blood Test

I am getting blood tests done for IGF-1, HGH, Testosterone, Vitamin D, as well as a complete metobolic panel. My question is: how can I lower my IGF-1, HGH, and test levels for a blood test? What can I do? If you want to know why I am asking, I'll explain below. (this is not complete, but...
  19. B

please convince me to start a cycle

Gentlemen, hope all is well. So I am willing to start my cycle in march whereas I had 2 cycles before that one was last may and the one before it was april 2008. Stats; 24 years old 5"7 Bodyfat this summer was 7% now I guess I'm around 11/12% Last summer cycle was 1-6 tren enanthate 250 ew 1-3...
  20. 1

IGF-1 & MGF -- Why the drastic differences in dosages??

From what I understand, its best to use small dosages IGF-1 LR3 PWO, approx. 10-20mcg for various reasons, one of which is due to unwanted sides, such as increased growth of the intestines! Not good! HOWEVER, according to this site, it also seems that MGF is simply a variation of IGF-1, yet...
Top Bottom