Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testostereone

1. V

Help beating a drug test in professional sport

Hey everyone, As the title says I need some serious help and advice to beat a drug test in a professional sport. Long story short I wasn’t planning on competing this year so started a cycle with Trenbolone Acetate (100 mg. EOD) and Boldenone Undecylenate / Equipoise (200 mg. 2x a week). I ran...
  2. Discreet User

Arimidex (Anastrazole) dosage on cycle

Please choose from the multiple choice options or comment below.
  3. wadboram

Amount of testosterone in test e 500mg?

A lot of resources online confirm that the ENANTHATE ester yields almost 72% of free equivalent which means that for 500mg test e , I get only 360mg of testosterone?
  4. Mia305

2nd cycle help- Estrogen Gyno

Good Morning to you all fellow fitness fanatics, I need some help with my current cycle, let me start by telling you some stats, my weight is 195 pounds, im 24 yrs old 12-14% BF, Been training for 7 years, and this is my second cycle. My first cycle was at 22 and it was Test with Winstrol for...
  5. D

Best Time of Day to Apply Androgel?

I'm just wondering if it's best to apply Androgel at night or in the morning? Is there any benefit to splitting my dose (ie - applying 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 before bed)? Thanks!
  6. W

First Dianabol Cycle, need input!

Hey guys, Im 21 years old and am 6 2 weigh about 174. Very little body fat I don't have an exact percentage. Hit the gym alot so Im bigger then average, but I started a dbol and test booster cycle about a week ago. I have questions regarding effects dbol can have on me. I should have looked into...
  7. T

winstrol, clen, t3, test cutting cycle HELP would be much appreciated

Hey guys I'm 6' 225 lbs 9-10 percent bodyfat. I have a couple of light cycles under my belt. But I have never done a cutting cycle. My diet and training is all in check I just need to verify some things. Thanks for u help! This is my plan I want to get down to 3-4 percent bodyfat shredded...
Top Bottom