Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anastrozole

1. Discreet User

Arimidex (Anastrazole) dosage on cycle

Please choose from the multiple choice options or comment below.
  2. H

First Cycle

Hello everyone. As you can see I am new to the site. I am starting my first cycle. I am doing 400mg of cypionate once a week for 10 weeks. Along with .5mg of anastrozole (arimidex) twice week. Someone told me I am good with what I have. Do I need hcg or will the anastrozole work for that as...
  3. L

SD matrix and Arimidex

Ok here goes. About 8 months ago I had taken a course of SD Matrix (people know this a the Tren Bomb replacement). This was my first an only course of steroids. I had only taken this for a month (well 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks back on). I can't lie my gains were awesome! Strength went...
  4. dbacik

Kind of Stuck need some good advice.

I am 36yrs old 5'10" 205lbs 13%BF This is my second cycle. I am still only playing with Test. I am currently running Test Cyp @ 250mg 3X weekly. Along with .5g Anastrozole 3X weekly. My strength and training are awesome. My libido is up too. The problem is damn ED. Weak ass erection. I...
  5. P

Quick advice on my first cycle

I am 24, 5'10'', and 170lbs at about 11% bodyfat. I have been lifting for a couple years now (I used to be way skinnier) and I have dieted in several different ways in the past. I am currently at maintenance or a little below calories lifting 3-4 times a week and I am interested in trying my...
  6. J

Long PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) Advice, Doses, And Products

Hello everyone, I just have some questions on a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) plan and in need of some advice for the future. I want to first start off by saying, when I first started getting into this I jumped in without knowing anything and that was a big MISTAKE. I moved in with a friend that was...
  7. I

Pentadex 300 Cycle

Pentadex 300(sustanon) Cycle HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! I am looking to start a short Pentadex 300 cycle and I was looking for some help on the details. I am 6'2" 225 with about 23-24% BF and this would be my 4th cycle, 1st in a few years. This is what I have so far, I would like input from the experts...
  8. N

Sustanon/Winny/PCT First Cycle Critique Please

I am about to order my gear this week to do my first cycle and want to make sure I get it right and get validation of my plan before proceeding. Stats Age: 38 Height: 6' Weight: 201 lbs BF: 18% I have been lifting 4-5 days a week for about 1.5 hours a day for the past 4 years. In the past I have...
Top Bottom