Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gw-501516

1. N

First sarm cycle 21 years old

21 years old of age 6 foot 2 212 lb and 18% body fat about looking to cut down so I can see my abs, I'm interested in using gw-501516 cardarine, along with S4 andarine. would these two together be a good fat burning stack for someone my age
  2. C

High Altitude and GW-501516

does GW help with high altitude? Going next week to peru elevation around 3000 meters/ 12,000 ft. Wondering if I should continue taking or not. suggestions? AJ
  3. R

GW-501516 from sarms1 Making me Lethargic, LGD-4033 tanked sex drive

This is my first cycle of sarms and I was super excited, still am but I've been having some drawbacks. Started out with LGD-4033 10mg ed then lowered to half the dose at 5mg due to bad mood and complete loss in sex drive, which btw was very driving beforehand:horny:. Dropping it to 5mg per day...
  4. Ahnalova

GW-501516/Cardarine Full (progressive), Detailed Log: diet, training, research notes, bg, etc.

Hello :) I hope this meets you well. I understand there are countless threads about GW already, so I apologize if anyone finds this to be redundant. After my own combing, I have not found many full (I love details) and COMPLETED logs yet, so the information I include will be pretty much what I...
  5. C

GW 50156 (Cardarine) Questions

Hey guys excuse my ignorance but I am pretty lost since there is not a ton of information out there on Cardarine. Looks like the SARMS 1 product is high quality and good price, and I see that 5-20mg per day is an effective and presumably safe dose for most rats. I also see that Cardarine is not...
  6. P

DAY 4 - 35% off savings - enter code july24sale

Hi guys, we have only today and tomorrow left on our Marathon Sale Week. All the best, Gary
  7. E

Amateur cyclist GW-501516 log

Hello everyone! My test rat is 23 years old male, vegetarian, 5'2", 108 lbs and estimated 10% bf. Basically looks like a marathon runner. Subject is a serious amateur road bike enthusiast of 2years and is training for a local 50 mile charity hill ride. Subject wants to be the first idiot to...
  8. P

Pinnacle Research Peptides & Chems | Excellence in Research Starts here! Now 17% Off

We are grateful to EF for inviting us to become a sponsor of this board. We have only American made high quality peptides & liquid chems for your research needs. We understand the importance of peptide and chem quality and promise to deliver the exact purity advertised. If you do not see what...
  9. J

1/18 EC+GW Log!

Due to real life issues I had put on all the weight I had once lost from strict dieting/weight training. @4/1/2012 Ht: 5’9” Wt: 315 BF: ? @9/1/2012 Ht: 5’9” Wt: 235 BF: ? @1/18/2014 Ht: 5’9” Wt: 304 BF: ? Going to run(8 weeks on): 20mg - GW-501516 25mg - Ephedrine + 200mg Caffeine twice a...
  10. K

Question about GW-501516

Hi, First I want to thank Dylan for all his effort to put out those videos! I watched all 4 parts of the GW series but one thing I keep coming across in my readings in the question of fast twitch to slow twitch muscle fiber conversion. I really don't understand this too well so please forgive...
  11. Miss Virginia Epitome

SarmsSource (not SarmsSearch)... Legit?

Hi all, I'm researching who to purchase some GW-501516 from, and who can post to Australia, and came across a site called SarmsSource.com They seem to be a good price and concentration but I haven't been able to find any other references to them on the internet - no forum chatter, no reviews...
  12. 1

t3/clen/gw-501516 for a month ?

im putting my rats on t3 / clen / and a fairly new compound called gw-501516 for a full month starting next week. how can i maximise the full effects of these products so that my rats are as lean as possible and yet still maintain as much muscle mass as possible during this cycle ? it should be...
Top Bottom