Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flexibility

1. W

Do you work out your hamstrings

I had a question to ask you if you worked out your hamstrings. My hamstrings are extremely tight and sometimes I feel like I can't even bend my leg in a straight Direction up in the air. Is that because my hamstrings are too strong and I have an imbalance or is it because I like flexibility. Do...
  2. G

improving range of motion with weights

My range of motion stinks and my physical therapist says if I don’t improve it I will end up tearing soft tissues and muscles. He wants to sign me up for a month of therapy to improve it but I don’t want to pay $90 an hour when I can do it on my own. Would weight training a certain way improve...
  3. G

Next Level Flexibility

Hello - I just wanted to see if any of you ladies out there had any tips or suggestions on how to increase overall flexibility. Naturally growing up I was not very flexible and did not do any activities that increased flexibility such as ballet, gymnastics etc. In my early 20's I took up yoga...
Top Bottom