Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roids

1. N

Inject in glutes, sore in hamstring

Hi, Does somebody know why when i inject some roids in my glutes, the next day my hamstring will be very sore till it's hard to walk & impossible to sit down crossing legs. The glutes area (injection site) doesn't feel like that, just normal soreness for the first night then it goes away. I...
  2. P

Anyone have experience with these labs??

Has anyone ever dealt with RoidPlus or Gen-Shi Labs? Shit or not?
  3. wadboram

Amount of protein per day while on juice?

I have been searching online for published studies that supports/denies the myth of 1g protein/lb and I found some useful information: The effects of supraphysiologic doses of testosterone on muscle size and strength in normal men. Bhasin S1, Storer TW, Berman N, Callegari C, Clevenger B...
  4. I

where to find sus 250?

My buddy gave me 50th shot of sus250. I can't find any legit sites to order from. Don't want to get locked up get some fake shit. Please om with me if anybody knows where!?
  5. P

Help planning my first cycle after injury

Hello guys, im new here so Ill start with my stats wight: 180 lbs Height: 168cm calories daily 3000 Recent injury: SLAP Lesion. trained for 2 years. Bulking training now for 6 consecutive months after 6 months of physical therapy. First of all thanks every 1 for helping out. A year ago i had...
  6. L

Test 400 dbol and oxybol stack, 12 week

Need some help guys... I'm 6ft 1 and weigh 11st 3? Um I'm 24 been training on and off for near 13 years probably longer.. I eat ok when my minds init.. Basikly I'm thinking of looking to get to 14 stone in 12 weeks and I'm thinking of running, test 400 wk 1 to 12 at 600mg, and dbol at 70mg a...
  7. bullmuscle

Why not DCT?

PCT is obviously used for post anabolic steroid cycle therapy and recovery. Recently someone at the gym used the acronym "DCT". I asked him what that ment and he said.. "During Cycle Therapy" Says it is becoming popular and very important to focus on therapy during a cycle as it is post...
  8. S

Help me reach my goal!

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums so let me introduce myself: I'm 23 going on 24, height 5'09" (175cm), 177lbs (80kg), 8% body fat, been training for about 6 months now, not my first time lifting used to lift for 2 years non-stop (from age of 19-21) had to stop lifting due to a motorcycle...
  9. P

first cycle of d-bol

im 24, 6'3 and 211lbs. and its a strict d-bol cycle only. its my first ever cycle so i was wondering how much to use and how often.
  10. B

Epistane Detection Time

I've seen this question a Million Times, and yet no answers, Anyone know the Detection time, or have a Guess of what it might be? and the test i am curious about is a Steroid test, I am thinking about attending Open Tryouts for some colleges nearby and im currently taking Epistane, trying to...
  11. S

How to sop my friend from taking anymore steroids PLEASE HELP URGENT!!!!!!!!!!

Few days a go we had a conversation, and he was talking about how he takes steroids n shit.. Before i start the conv i wanna say that we're both 21, he doesnt know how to eat, train and doesnt know what pct is, he got all these idea from his friend who looks like shit himself and doesnt know...
  12. C

What should I get?

So I use to play ball and lost 30 pounds after my coach screwed me out of a scholarship a year ago when i was at a cc.. now I need to gain my weight back because I have an opportunity to play for another d1 school... what roid should I take to get my weight back? I wont get tested for bout 3 to...
  13. C

injecting test for the first time... please help!

hey guys, im thinking about doing a run of test in the next 3 weeks and i got a couple questions. first, i just got gynecomastia surgery 2 weeks ago from pubertal gynecomastia and my hormone levels were perfectly nornal but i had it anyway. so i was just wondering if the test is gonna cause gyno...
  14. B

Doing a cycle of Winny way before you're ready?

Dont freak out just yet, but seriously would ONE be really that bad for a 17 year old boy? I know I have a lot of room to gain naturally but I really wouldn't mind gaining some decent muscle before my high school life is over. (6 months til i grad). Winny seems like a good choice because I...
  15. T

HELP! Winstrol by itself!

Hey guys! Alright so I'm totally new to this. I have always struggled with putting on weight. I am built very lean and with a super fast metabolism. My BF has always ranged between 5.4 and 7% wether I am working out or not. I have been working out for the past 6 years. By myself, with friends...
  16. C

GUYS HELPPPP plz!!

HI all.. im new to this forums and fitness forums over all. 1st thing i want to look awsome. for that i think i need to have 19" arms (i have 13.5 now) among other things. lets start with my slef. im 26 198lbs. lil definition then again i dont look fat ... at all height 6' feet i am healthy. i...
Top Bottom