Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vision

1. B

Triple stack variation sarms

I know the triple stack is usually s4 andarine, ostarine mk and cardarine gw But i wanted to change some things up What do you think about trying yk11 in the place of S4 so i can avoid vision issues? 22 years old 5’10’’ 233 pounds I’m a truck driver long haul
  2. K

Risks of s4/andarine permanent?

I read some things online that s4/andarine may cause permanent vision issues. I looked into it when I started having issues especially at night when I get a yellow tint to my eyesight. I’m using 100mg a day. my initial plan was to run it 8 weeks but I'm thinking of just dropping it out...
  3. H

S4 worth the vision issues?

Do you think s4 andarine is worth the vision issues associated with it or is it too risky? I read about an older guy who said he used it on another forum and he said he had permanent eye damage. He had previous issues with glaucoma and he had to have surgery to have it corrected. are the...
  4. W

S4 andarine stacked

I have an idea of my next stack I’m 52 years old 6’1 177 pounds my goals are General Health and dropping body fat. My body fat right now is about 14% I like s4 andarine. the only thing I don't like is the vision issues but it's a good one otherwise what do you think I should stack with it and...
  5. M

s4/andarine and vision issues

I just got done using s4/andarine and had vision problems Although my gains were really good, I put on about 15 pounds on my big lifts and I got some good muscle gains especially the first half of the cycle. The vision issues, which I was not aware of, put a damper on things because I...
  6. H

Vision issues from ostarine

I wanted to alert everybody about a side effect on noticing on ostarine. I bought some sarms from a company called proven peptides and I'm certain this is ostarine mk-2866, that's what it says on the bottle. But I'm noticing when I change rooms from dark to light I get a yellow tint very weird...
  7. U

Is S4 and vision problems proof?

Let’s say I order s4 andarine from a sarms source and I get it in and run 50mgs a day for 8 weeks. When should I start experiencing vision issues and if I don’t does it mean I got bunk S4 or is it just how I react to it? I heard Dylan once say everyone is different but not sure if he just said...
  8. F

High dose S4

yellow night blindness aside, S4 is my favorite sarm so far. However, any dosing protocol does in fact cause sides for me eventually. 5 on 2 off , EOD, or whatever. So why not run 200mg a day for a few weeks to accelerate recomp, as I'm going to get sides anyway? Have there been any reports...
  9. T

TevTropin wrecked my vision

It's been 5 weeks now since I woke up in the middle of the night with vision problems. These problems have progressively gotten worse since then. Now I have a hard time driving during the day and I cannot drive at night - period. I have never heard of anything like this. It has ruined my...
  10. T

Lost my vision from GH

I think I lost some vision in both eyes from GH. Has anyone else had this problem? I assume it was from 2 months of improper blood sugar levels. Made a big mistake.
Top Bottom