Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aggression

1. F

Good test/tren stack from napsgear

I definitely can tell the difference using napsgear when it comes to the quality of gear i am getting. I’m using testosterone and trenbolone My cycle is 300mgs of each. this is easily my best cycle ever and I'm changing my physique on a daily basis it seems when I look in the mirror crazy...
  2. G

Velvet bean a good one?

I was wondering has anyone on here have any experience taking the supplement called velvet bean. I heard this stuff is supposed to be a super food and it can boost your testosterone levels and also boost your strength and aggression
  3. T

Best foods from increasing aggression

what are the best foods to increase my aggression so I can be stronger and more mean at the gym. Do you think that it matters what you eat and how it translates to how you perform basically I'm looking to be an animal at the gym
  4. V

Food aggression

do any of you believe in food aggression or food anxiety I went to see a homeopath and she put me on a chart where I would track what I eat and she determined that a lot of the foods I was eating are causing my anxiety and causing my aggression and impatience she said to stop eating those...
  5. BEEFCAKEZ

Masteron aggression/anxiety/depression

Hey guys I ran a 25 mg ed tren ace cycle, with 75 mg prop ed, and when I started with the tren I got the feelings of being more anxious and depressed, and a bit agression too. So for my next cycle I want to try out something else, so masteron seems to be something to consider. Any experiences...
Top Bottom