Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo

1. V

can primo really bulk you up?

A friend of mine put on about 20 pounds recently and I asked him what he was on and he said primo. I thought that was weird it because all of my research shows that Primo is a good cutter but not good for bulking it got me interested in wanting to try it to bulk up as well have any of you had...
  2. W

2 injectables with just 1 oral

25 years old and this is the second time I’ve used steroids I’m 158 pounds and I’m five foot six I know some of you on here are against using oral steroids but I think they’re amazing and they kick in really fast. I’m interested in using a couple injectables, test and primo. And then I would...
  3. R

how would you use testosterone with primo for cutting?

I’m interested in putting together a true cutting cycle using Primo. My plan is doing 100 milligrams of Primo per day which will come out to about 700 milligrams I might miss a day of injecting so it could be only 600 milligrams but you get the point. How much testosterone would you use with...
  4. G

would primo work well with test prop?

Very interested in running my first Primo cycle and I would like to match it with a testosterone that you would recommend going with. My stats are 43 years old. 5th cycle ever. 210 pounds and 17% body fat. I’ve got enough primo to run it as high as 600mgs for 12 weeks. Should I stack in test...
  5. C

puritysourcelabs sales currently?

Can anyone fill me in on the current sales from Purity Source labs that you are providing to USA customers. I’m about to place a pretty big order I need some testosterone some equipoise and some Primo as well along with anti-estrogens and things I need for post cycle.
  6. J

rotating both test and primo + an oral

currently 5’10’’ 188 pounds and 18% body fat I’m interested in using 12 weeks of testosterone and primobolan. Got a plan all laid out and hear me out: 250mgs a week primo, 200mgs a week test cyp. Five weeks at that dosage then the last seven weeks I will double everything up. Question is adding...
  7. L

15 weeks - EQ or Primo?

Hi All, I am stuck with the following decision on my next cycle and would like you input please. The two choices are below. Before you suggest other dosages, know that this these have been worked out based on what I can be supplied and according to my budget. So, in other words, it is the one...
  8. N

can a skinny guy still use primo?

I’m a very skinny guy, 6’2’’ and 170 pounds. I am definitely a hard Gainer and I’m 24 years old. As much as I try to eat I still can’t gain anything. However I don’t want to take something that’s gonna bulk me up big so my family thinks I’m on anything I want to take Primo. Do you think that...
  9. V

most idea primo stack for success!

I’m 5’10’’ 190 pounds and 16% body fat. 44 years old. Been a while since I used steroids, probably a good 5 or 6 years. Looking to start up a cycle with primobolan this time. What is the most ideal way to use primobolan for success on my next cycle? What would you stack it with?
  10. Z

anadrol cycle with what?

I’m looking to try anadrol 50mgs a day for mass and strength heard this stuff is amazing I’m a hundred fifty eight pounds and five foot seven 24 years old wondering if you would recommend I stack anything with it like testosterone or maybe a mild steroid like Primo or maybe VAR or should I just...
  11. M

using primo for strength and size?

Was wondering if using Primo would work for strength and size or is there a better steroid for that how about if I stacked deca with it? Would that work? I’m thinking of doing 1000mgs primo and then adding in 1-2CC’s of deca per week then I could also add in sustanon 500mgs a week the reason I...
  12. T

Highest dose of Primo you have tried?

Seems like Primo is making a comeback and it seems to be more popular here than other websites curious those of you who love Primo what is the highest dosage you have used of it I read that Arnold Schwarzenegger would use 700 milligrams a week or even more that seems like it’d be really...
  13. X

healthier option. Anavar or primo?

Just want to hear some opinions on options for a healthy steroid stack It my choices are between VAR and Primo want to do 50mgs a day or 500mgs of primo a week if you are on both of these hypothetically for say eight weeks which would be the healthier option? I’m 25 years old and I am 180 pounds...
  14. M

domestic supply cleanest gear no problems!

I’m very open and honest with my physician and I told him I was using anabolic steroids. He said that it was okay but just if my blood pressure went up I should stop using them my blood pressure was at 125/75 throughout the cycle with no issues I used their test, primo and some anavar also used...
  15. G

females use Primo?

I was looking at using Primo but wasn’t sure if it was a good option for females or not I’m 5 foot 2 165 pounds and I’m looking to drop some weight and also firm up my body I’m 36 years old should I be going with oral Primo or injectable primo and how much would you recommend
  16. R

how to dose primo and tbol

27 yrs old 2nd cycle not interested in anything too aggressive. Just want something mild 205 lb and I’m 6 foot 3 inches looking for info on primo and tbol my plan was 4 weeks tbol to start and finish 12 weeks primo just need help on dosing them
  17. V

would you run oral primo as a female?

Twice I’ve been recommended to do oral primo as a female I’m 5’9’’ and want to compete in bikini. 62Kg they said that 25mgs a day would be a good dose for a female do you think that would work or should I increase the dose to 50mgs?
  18. C

Is primo and test going to be effective for strength?

I’m 5’11’’ and 210 pounds and focusing in on more strength. I’m 27 years old and right now i can bench around 275 pounds. I think that is okay for my size but i need to improve on that Wondering what your feelings were with primobolan and testosterone for strength Looking for 2 things Low side...
  19. G

How to use masteron with primo?

I was wondering about stacking masteron and primobolan together Both are DHT’s i know this. But are they going to go well together or should i forget about it? My goals are hardening and cutting down I’m gonna use 100mgs of test with it. I’m 55, 5’7’’ and 175 pounds, and this will be my first...
  20. P

Masteron and primo good or a waste?

What do you think about using masteron and primo together to stack My goal is fat loss and lean gains I’m in a 700 cal deficit and not seeing enough fat loss so far I’m 5’8’’ 166 pounds and 14% body fat I would like to cut down to under 10% Or do you think i should stack in proviron and...
Top Bottom