Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lose fat

1. E

best brand bcaa’s

if I want to lose fat and gain some strength which bcaa brand would be best for me should I go with a flavored version or should I get them plain? I’m 30 years old and not very experienced on supplements so need some advice here.
  2. Z

dnp for females?

Have any females tried using DNP and how did that work out for you? I am 5’1’’ and 165 pounds. I have always been a bit overweight even though I did a lot of gymnastics and even did cheerleading when I was younger. I am desperate to lose some fat quickly, should I run it 500mg a day for 4 weeks?
  3. 2

Young guy and sarms

I'm 24 years-old I bench almost 300 lb I swapped over 400 I'm only 175 lb I consider myself one of the strongest guys in my gym pound-for-pound. I ran a couple cycles of steroids in the past which was a mistake because I'm too young. Looking to transition to sarms this time. looking to add...
  4. M

Which supplements do women need on cycle

I am going to be running anavar/oxandrolone at 10mg a day for the next 8 weeks. I’m 5’5’’ and 140 pounds. my goals are to gain muscle and lose fat. I haven't found any threads that talk about which supplements that women need to run on steroid cycles just men. So what are your recommendations...
  5. I

Hgh for women

Female 41 years old 160 lb willing to spend money to lose some weight what do you think about using human growth hormone as females and what kind of dosage should we use if we are looking to lose fat? have any females on here tried it and if so how are your results and how long did it take
  6. J

how long for GW to kick in?

I just wanted some advice on what I can expect on this Gwcardarine 501516 cycle I am about to embark on. I currently run a 22 minute 5K and my half marathon time is about 1 hour 52 minutes. I want to get this improved down and lose some fat too.. currently about 8% body fat. If I run 20mgs a...
  7. V

21 Ways To Lose Ten Pounds In A Week

21 Ways To Lose Ten Pounds In A Week http:// on.shly.in/ruuWq
  8. M

Clenbuterol Advice please

I am 38 yrs old just starting training for the first time in a few years. I'm 6ft 3" tall. 18st 7lbs with 29% bodyfat. I want to dramatically reduce bodyfat asap. I am training 4 times a week with weights and cardio 3 times per week. I am on a ketogenic diet. In addition to my training I...
Top Bottom