Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dosage

1. Z

Using injectables with anavar

I’m excited to try anavar oxandrolone for the first time 6’1’’ and 85kg. 42 years old My plan is the var 50mgs a day for 8 weeks now I just have to figure out which injectables to use with it. my goals are to put on lean muscle mass and/or recomp. So essentially if i can get a 6...
  2. P

Do women need more steroids based on weight?

I'm a former basketball player for a female team in college I’m 6’2’’ and 170 pounds muscular my question is because I am larger than most women do I need to use a higher amount of steroids? one of my friends is only 5 ft 1 in in 115 lb and she says that she gets away with a very tiny dosage.
  3. M

Minimum steroid cycle

Here is a question that I can't find the answer to I want to run my first steroid cycle my question is what is the minimum dosage I should be doing of steroids? if it's true that any amount of steroids will still shut you down shouldn't you jack up the dose really high in that case...
  4. C

Is there a wrong way GW?

I was wondering if there is a wrong way to use g w cardarine 501516 since it is not a hormone and it is not suppressive Have there been reports of people using it the wrong way and having adverse side effects, or is it completely safe to use it anyway I want to? I was contemplating using...
  5. Z

How much L-glutamine

I heard that L-glutamine was a very versatile supplement and you can do a lot of things with it you can use it before your workout during and even after people also use it before bed and take it throughout the day. What is the best dosage that I should be running the stuff and what is the...
  6. V

Deca durabolin 50 years old

I am 51 years old and I'm trying to make some serious game right now I am on doctor prescribed testosterone at 200 mg a week I want to up the ante a little bit and run some deca durabolin I heard this stuff is really good for the joints and for nagging injuries what is the best dosage I...
  7. L

25 mg anavar pills

I got a hold of anavar/oxandrolone and each pill is 25 mg the problem is I want to use 5 to 10 mg a day I'm a female and I think that is a sensible dose for me how do I go about taking just that much a day when each pill is so large is there a trick to this
  8. P

Do you dose sarms based on body weight?

I was having this debate with a buddy of mine who I ran into at the gym. We started talking about sarms out of nowhere and he tells me the key to running is to run them based on your body weight. he said that 150 lb male should run it at a different amount than say someone who is 250 lb is...
  9. N

Hgh female dose

I'm interested in trying human growth hormone as a female. I was watching a show about female bodybuilders and one of them admitted to using it and she had a smoking body. I'm 5 foot 6 inches and I am 145 lbs. Been training in the gym for about 6 years and I'm 42 years old. What dosage should I...
  10. O

Using n2guard year round?

What do you Think about using n2guard year-round but switching the dosage doing only 3 capsules a day when I am off cycle and then on cycle during my steroid use running a higher dosage? Would this work for me or do you recommend staying at the same dose around just in case
  11. 3

Time for first cycle

I posted this on another Forum a year ago and everyone said I wasn't ready to use steroids yet cuz I hadn't been training long enough. Now I've been training over 3 years so I think I'm ready. I'm 31 years old 180 pounds 5’8 14% body fat what is the best dosage of testosterone I should be...
  12. B

Proper dosage of lgd 4033

I am going to be running sarms for the first time and I chose lgd-4033 because it's been around a long time and a lot of guys have said they've gotten good results. My goal is to gain lean muscle mass and to burn fat at the same time. That recomp would be hard to do which is why I'm going to...
  13. A

Liquid clenbuterol

I've use clenbuterol before but tabs and I had amazing results I reacted really good to it. I can't get the tabs anymore so I'm looking at buying the liquid form which is not for human consumption but legal to get. Is there any changes to the dosing that you would recommend. The bottle says 200...
  14. S

Female sarms dosage

good evening everybody I'm a 27 year old female, I am 140 lb, and under 20% body fat. I exercise almost everyday and I lift weights at least four times a week consistent. I've used sarms before but I think they were fake cuz I got weird side effects. I want to do them right this time can you...
  15. F

HGH help on dosing

I don't really need help on how much HGH to use but just confused on what I'm doing with these vials. In the past I've just use the pen from my doctor it had the markings on it it was really easy to do. This time I ordered a kit online and the vials are labeled with units so if I'm doing 2 IU...
  16. M

Test E length

I was curious about the length of a steroid cycle you guys usually do when running testosterone Enanthate at 500mg a week. This will be my 2nd cycle. The first one was a disaster and I didn’t do any research, this time I want to ask the right questions. I only ran it 6 weeks before. What is...
  17. A

dylan’s sarms channel

Hey it is sad they removed dylan’s channel, any hope of it coming back I learned a lot about sarms. I am looking for a good sarms cycle for gaining muscle and a nice PCT if that is mandatory. I am already going to use cardarine GW 20mg a day which is standard dose. Should I bump to 40mgs?
  18. A

deciding dosage of testosterone

I was wondering a question of how to determine the best dosage of testosterone. I have come up with some different scenarios below. Do you base it on your current test levels from bloodwork? Do you base it on how old you are? Do you base it on other things you are stacking? Do you base it on...
  19. L

female clen run

I am training and hope to compete in August or late summer time frame. I want to try clenbuterol now ahead of it to see how I react. I am going to try the 2 weeks and 2 weeks off strategy that is supposed to be good. I don’t want to get jittery, I have tried fat burners before and they...
  20. G

dosage of whey protein

I am taking Gold standard whey protein, mixing it with water or milk 3 times a day. I try to get it in with my breakfast, lunch and post workout. I am doing 2 scoops each time and it is giving me quite a bit of protein daily. Problem is I am not growing at all, don’t see a lick of change in...
Top Bottom