Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

norditropin

1. D

HGH Injection Site PROBLEM!!!

Hey everyone...I hope all is well and thanks in advance for the help. Background: I just started HGH for the first time...I'm running Norditropin (real pharm grade) 2ius per day. These come pre-mixed and I'm VERY steril with everything when I pen (using a slin pen)... Problem: I get a well...
  2. V

Need Help : Norditropin 15mg/45iu, is this real or fake?'

Hello, I recently bought 540 IU's of Norditropin SimplexX 15mg/1.5ml for a pretty good price. I got a little suspicious tho, because of the good price. I do trust my source, but when there's so much bunk floating around you can never be sure. Sadly.. Anyway.. This morning, I injected 10 IU's...
  3. falcyou

Norditropin FlexPen 10mg (45iu) to cycle?

Fellas, Been awhile, but getting back ready to start a summer run. I see an HRT Doc who has me on 400mg a week of Cypionate (although I only take about 300mg) and just recently wrote me a script for the Norditropin HGH (FlexPen 10mg which I believe is 45iu). My insurance wont cover it, so my...
  4. V

New to Supplements

New to Testosterone and HGH I am new to this forum. Just a brief overview: I am 52 y/o i had worked out regularly for 10 -15 years, and maintained a decent physique (5'7" 185). I stopped working out for 3 years, and the obvious happened, became fat (5"7" 210). I started working out again 6-7...
Top Bottom