Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

personal training

1. A

Starting my own training program online

I'm looking to start my own online personal training program to sell to people on the internet. I have a graphic designer that's going to help me set up a website and I plan on charging people to buy my workout programs. I know there are literally thousands of people already doing this but I...
  2. I

Personal Trainer Noob, now what?

I received my personal trainer exam about 6 months ago, and I am trying to determine how to get started doing this on the side. This may come as a surprise, but even though I studied and passed the exam, I feel like I really have no idea where to start, or how to handle my first client. I have...
  3. PickMe69

My Approach to Training. Please Critique!

I like to pride myself on not being a typical trainer with my clients. I go for less of that "lets get that killer "pump" workout" approach and actually try to develop results in my clients. For example, I have one mid 50's 80% blind gentleman with whom I have on a variation of a 5x5 routine. I...
  4. J

Mobile Gym

Hey guys, A group of us are starting a mobile gym business where personal trainers can schedule training sessions with their clients without having to associate with gym. Do you guys think it's a good idea? If not, why? Thanks for your feedback in advance. -Jack
  5. R

PT app/web help

Hey Guys, I started training about 6 months ago. At first I was using a clipboard to record clients data, but then I thought that recording it with an iPad/iPhone app would be a lot easier to share and manipulate over time. I was sure there would be an app for this, but there wasn't. So I've...
  6. PickMe69

Training Professional Athletes

Currently I'm a Junior in college with a major in Biochemistry and a minor in Biomedical Physics. I've got the 4.0 GPA, currently Suma Kum Latta, done tons of stuff outside of class... the plan is: I want to go to graduate school and get a PhD in Anatomy and/or Physiology. Then I'd like to work...
  7. F

How good of shape should you be in to be a personal trainer?

Hi all! I've been interested in health and fitness ever since I can remember. Becoming a PT would be my dream job. My problem is I've been skinny all my life so I'm worried about not relating to clients. I'm also concerened about not being in good enough shape. I'm not in bad shape. I can run...
  8. C

Certification Help

Hello Everyone!!! Anyone have ACE and/or NASM certification study material they are looking to sell? I would like to get both certifications. Thanks, Coach Elvis
  9. 100ktrainer

Personal Trainers - What Your Lover and Your Client Have in Common

You probably wondering what do they have in common. Well... they both must be well taken care of to stick around for a very long time. I have found that when I'm constantly in the face of my clients with tips via email, handouts, website support , awesome training sessions, birthday wishes...
Top Bottom