Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

epistane

1. O

Female pro hormone tips

A decade ago it was normal for females to mess around with pro hormones, I know many who used epistane with good results. Do females still mess around with them anymore? Someone said no because today they are no longer legal and not as cheap as they used to be. But want to make sure i am not...
  2. S

Epistane and Ostarine

First post here guys.. I am 28 was lifting naturally from 2006-2014. I competed in a few powerlifting comps at 75kg. I have torn my ACL and meniscus twice (playing soccer both times) first time they used my hamstring as a graft for my ACL (bad idea now). Then I re-tore again 2 years ago. I...
  3. S

Ostarine and epistane

First post here guys.. I am 28 was lifting naturally from 2006-2014. I competed in a few powerlifting comps at 75kg. I have torn my ACL and meniscus twice (playing soccer both times) first time they used my hamstring as a graft for my ACL (bad idea now). Then I re-tore again 2 years ago. I...
  4. A

Questions about TEST E

26 5'11 195 Been working out for over 5 years. Few years ago i decided to try EP STANE for 6 weeks and used post cycle support by anabolic innovation. Had zero sides during cycle and pretty decent gains but once i started pct i developed an enlarged prostate. Well now im back at the felling of...
  5. B

PCT, Cutting, and Men's Physique

Hey folks, I'm currently 14 weeks out from my first men's physique show and on week two of my first epi cycle. I'm 6'2", 208lbs, and 7% bodyfat. What do you recommend I do regarding combining effective PCT with cutting for a show? I've heard SARMs like Ostarine are effective at helping...
  6. steveff

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

Logging another cycle here featuring the new Oxandrovar. I was definitely interested in the profile of this product and went out of my way to give it a try. This cycle will be a strict cutting cycle, simulating a contest-prep. I’ll be seeing how close I can get in these next 8 weeks. The...
  7. steveff

Thoughts on cycle

What's up guys, tossing around a few ideas in my head for my next cycle. Wanted to see what the vets think. Probably starting mid-June. 21yo 5'6" 175lbs +/- 9-10% bf 1RM Squat: 435-445lbs Bench: 335-350lbs Dead: 485-500lbs Cut with a SARMs/ Katanadrol V3.0 cycle and was disappointed so I'm...
  8. G

First Epistane cycle questions

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum as well as the world of PH's. After some research I've decided to try Epistane for my first PH cycle. I decided this because I've read that it is considered a great choice for beginners, and is also great for cutting while putting on some size and strength...
  9. R

First Prohormone Cycle

Okay so I have purchased a product called "Epi" which is epistane at 40 mgs a day. I am using a product called "Liver Fix" to help my liver function and will be using it for the entirety of my 30 day cycle. For my Post Cycle I have purchased a product called "End" which has 7.5 mgs of epistane...
  10. steveff

Anyone use Olympus Labs ph's?

Thinking about doing a cycle of Epistane further into my cut and a buddy of mine could hook me up with a bottle of Olympus Labs Ep15tane for really cheap. I was going to go with Epi-Strong but Olympus comes with 30 more pills at the same dosing, and I would be getting a deal and a half on it...
  11. Fitmommy1114

Womens Epi strong log

This will be my first official epi strong log. I will be running it at 5 mg for 6 weeks but might bump up the dosage if I see I platue. I will be taking bridge as my pct I'm 5 feet tall 0 inches 110 pounds 13.79 % body fat according to a dunk test. I'm training 4-5 times a week I have...
  12. R

Epi-strong gyno!?

I'm currently on week 4 of my epistane cycle taking 45mg a day and I'm almost certain i'm feeling hard lumps around my nipple area. Maybe i'm just being paranoid because I thought this was extremely rare with a compound like epi because it doesnt easily aromatize? I'm taking 5 pumps of...
  13. R

Epistane cycle advice first time

Whats up guys, this will be my first cycle with epistane so i figured i'd ask you guys for some advice so i can get all my ducks in a row before i start. History: I've ran a few cycles before, one ph cycle, two sust250 dbol cycles, and one ostarine s4 cycle. I'll preload some milk thistle I...
  14. C

Thoughts on PH stack, What should I need for oc support and post cycle

2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-andrstane (epi) 36mg estra-4,9,11-triene-3,dione (trenavar) 60mg 6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one (hexadrone) 60mg That is my PH. Stats: Lifting for 6 years, Weight 194-196 roughly 12-15% BF Goals: Gain roughly 5 lbs of lean mass, more or less...
  15. J

Can Epistane be used to prevent gyno while on a test/deca cycle

How's it going guys I'm about to start a test/deca cycle in a couple weeks from now: Week 1 Test e 500mg/Deca 300mg Week 2 Test e 500mg/Deca 300mg Week 3 test e 500mg/deca 300mg Week 4 test e 500mg/deca 300mg Week 5 test e 500mg/deca 300mg Week 6 test e 500mg/deca 300mg Week 7 test e 500mg/deca...
  16. J

First Cycle. would appreciate some feedback

Hey guys, I'd like some feedback on a Havoc (Epistane) cycle I've decided upon. Please excuse me if this thread is in the wrong place or I inadvertently break a forum rule Age: 22 Height: 6'1'' Weight: 180 Years lifting: 3. Diet and training locked down Epistane: 30/30/30/30 (10-20mg first 2...
  17. S

Lactating on Tren

Age 21 Height 5'6" Weight 185 Story: On week 6 of Epistane and Trenabol stack. Did Epi Havoc for 6 weeks at 40mg day Did Trenabol for 1 week (so far) at 20mg daily. Cycle was supposed to look like Epi wk1-6 Tren wk 6-9 On day 3 of tren and for some reason squeezed nipple and discharge came...
  18. R

Epistane question

Alright I was reading up on epistane and they say it's a anti-estrogen so I was thinking do you really need pct? what should i use for pct?
  19. B

Epistane vs Trenadrol

What you be better for cutting Trenadrol or Epi.
  20. R

4th Cycle of an Epistane product. Need help making it work better

Over the past two years, I've taken IBE Epistane (garbage), Myopharma Epibolin (garbage), Epistrong (good stuff) and now I'm getting ready to try EPI 2A3A. Before I go on, I want to clarify that I've been lifting for years, and have great knowledge about side effects and what needs to be done in...
Top Bottom