Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injuries

1. A

lifting heavy weights leads to injuries?

Wondering what you thought about the theory that lifting heavy weights will increase your chances of getting injuries but if you lift less weight and work on proper form you won’t get injured as much. If I were to follow the second option would I still be able to build good size or what I be...
  2. A

do you use a belt?

I was always under the impression that you should always usea belt when you squat to protect your lower back or else you could run intoinjuries. But apparently I could be wrong that is why I am here to askif you think I should use them or not what are the benefits of using one?
  3. O

Recomp on sarms need some advice

I was out of the gym for a couple years due to work obligations and numerous injuries I've been back in the gym for about 3 months now I know steroids are a bad choice for me right now so I want to choose sarms I need to lose some fat and I would like to gain my conditioning back and weight...
  4. I

CBD oil choices

there are a lot of CBD oil choices out there I'm not sure which one to pick. They have them in pill form and they have them also in liquid form the reason I want to try them is I've been dealing with some nagging injuries from weight training and I heard this stuff is good for that
  5. A

Working out around injuries

hey I got in a motorcycle accident and injured my wrist and ankle after falling off. Nothing too serious but a high ankle sprain and a sprained wrist is going to keep me out of the gym for about a couple months. How do I stay in shape during this time because I don't want to fall too far behind?
  6. F

ostarine for injuries?

Hey guys, I'm a 19 year old male and I've been lifting for about 2 years. 8 months ago, I injured my shoulder attempting to do side levers. It healed a lot, but I'm still not back to normal. I can do push-ups, but I cannot do bench press nor overhead press yet. I can however do rows and pullups...
  7. J

Steroids for Injuries

Hey guys, I'm new to this site as of 5 minutes ago. I've browsed it a lot for information, but never contributed. However, I've got a question, and since I cant just ask my doctor this one, hopefully some of you pro's can give me some info. I've taken different products over the past several...
  8. CoBra666

sarms?

been reading a little bit about the healing property of sarms. my little bro has really bad knees from lacrosse. never had surgery tho, and im not sure of the exact damage that happened to his knees i couldnt contact him this morning to find out. but is there a possibility it could help...
Top Bottom