Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

addiction

1. K

Non-stop appetite help

I'm usually really good with what I put in my body so my diet is usually great. But lately I've been eating a lot of junk and it seems the snowball and I get to the point where it becomes an addiction to food then I'll stop and reboot everything all over again. Any tips on preventing cheating
  2. B

weaning off caffeine

hey guys and gals I really need your help. I’ve been using caffeine pills for years since a friend recommended them for me to try. Unfortunately now I seem to be addicted and I was not aware of how addicting they were. I have tried twice in the past year to quit cold turkey and then I ended up...
  3. Peprika

Addicted to sugar?

Sometimes I feel like the only thing that will make me feel better is sugar. I crave it ALL the time. It effects my mood if I do have it and also if I don't (if I don't I get emotional). Once I get my body clean and free of sugar (this is really hard, it's like withdraw!) I feel happier...
  4. ironwings

Patriarchy Results In Addiction

by Christiane Northrup "The patriarchal organization of our society demands that women, its second-class citizens, ignore or turn away from their hopes and dreams in deference to men and the demands of their families. Instead of learning how to pay attention to the genius of our intuition and...
Top Bottom