Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral steroids

1. L

Oral steroids and liver support

Can anyone confirm or deny that liver support supplements are actually necessary when you're using oral anabolic steroid? Seems like a lot of bro science gets thrown around where people are making stuff up. Just want to make sure that I'm on the right track
  2. wadboram

I'm sensitive to Orals???

I have tried before DECA,Testosterone,Primo, Sustanon injections with no problems at all. Once I started to include orals in the first weeks of my cycles I couldn't make it and I have to stop. I tried Oxandrolone 30mg per day (divided on 2 doses) , after few days i felt sluggish and a nightmare...
  3. S

Boldenone acetate questions

I recently acquired some bold ace powder and I brewed a few bottles just to see what all the fuss what about (pip). I had a 200mg/ml vial and a 100mg/ml vial. Hit a ml of the 200 in my quad and lord help me I had never experienced pain like that in my life! Hit the 100 a week later in my glute...
  4. Iron madness

Always done intramuscular ,curious on oral

Hey guys wondering if anyone can help me out with a few questions I've been running test eth, test prop, tren ace. I was thinking about trying ovals but not sure how it's going to effect my stomach , not concerned about liver I don't abuse it, and another thing ! For testie shrinkage is it the...
  5. T

Dbol VS Superdrol

Hey I'm a guy who has been training 3 years earlier but now I have have a long break and Blitt really slim .. Before I took a pause so I weighed about 73 kg but now I weigh only 60kg so now I'm underweight. BUT now I have decided to start with AAS, my question to you is: Which of Dbol and...
  6. K

med tech solutions (mts)

Hey guys, What are your opinions on Med tech gear especially the orals and how would they compare to like other labs like alphapharma etc. Any of you guys got any expierance ? Thanks
  7. L

oxitovet 50 primer ciclo

Quiero hacer un ciclo con oxitovet 50 tengo 19 años mido 1.67 peso 66kg.! pero no estoy muy experimentado en esto de los ciclos me gustaria que alguien me apoyara en eso como tomar y con que convinarlo para no perder tanto las ganancias? Gracias!
  8. Y

Turinabol alternatives??

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a bit of help in finding a replacement for Pro.chem- Turinabol. I'm on my third cycle and very happy with the results so far Taking 40g daily, but just found out that it's been discontinued! Can anyone help to recommend an oral replacement? I'm looking to build...
  9. C

My Tbol and Anavar Cycle Log and Results

Hi. I'm about to start my first cycle and i decided after all research to do a Tbol and Anavar only cycle. I know that a lot of people out there are against oral only and have the opinion that ''test should be the base of all cycles''. However I decided against test because i don't want the...
  10. K

First Steroid cycle, orals vs injectibles and other variables

Hi Guys, I am 5'8", 160 lbs, 27 y/o around 14% bf and want to increase my lean mass by 5-10 lbs while dropping bf% if possible. I have 4+ years of training experience with the last year as the one in which I can say my diet was up to the mark. Please note I am not looking for much mass and if...
  11. T

Anavar only vs Anavar/TBol combo

Hey everyone, first post on here but I have been researching on this board for a few months and was looking for some advice. To start some stats, I'm 24, 6', 205 lbs, bf is around 13%. In the past diet has been an issue of mine as I am an over eater but I have had lots of success improving it...
  12. nickb86

oral steroids

hi guys am thinking of doing a cycle of 500mg/wk sustanon and kick starting it with 4 wks of some oral helpers maybe anadrol or dbol I hear Anadrol is raw and very strong ? is this right ? Also from what ive read Anadrol is very toxic and potentially more damaging ? Just wondered what the...
  13. T

Oral Oxymetholone/Anadrol detection time in blood and urine?

I am not worried about the detection time of injectables in urine or the blood, I have found many websites that can tell me those, and they also say, oxymetholone, 2 months. Does that mean the orals are detectable in the blood for 2 months? First time taking oxymetholone, I have orals, have no...
  14. B

Thinking about doing 1st CYCLE, NEWBIE NEEDS HELP!!!

After doing some research and trying out some of prohormones, decided to go with STEROIDS! :D little bit about myself, 25yrs 225 lbs, probably 20-30% range body fat. I've been lifting since high school but not hardcore by any means. max bench: 235. Ok, before I looked into prohormones or...
  15. N

bit of help for a nob

right first of of all hello guys :spin: been reading through the threads all day and have come to the decision that im going to use dianabol. Ive 20 been lifting for 2 years now and im just not seeing results anymore. anyway ive decided to take a low dose, about 15mg a day for a couple of...
  16. J

Newbie oral stanozolol and andriol cycle

Considering a stanozolol and andriol 8 week cycle...basically something posted on the web. Does this look like a solid start to get something going that can be kept at the end of the cycle. Do I need to get into PCT (clomid, nolvadex) or is it not necessary since this is fairly mild. Just...
Top Bottom