Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dosages

1. J

Female TRT

I'm 55 years old and a former competitor for bodybuilding. I've used steroids before so I'm not a newbie to them but I am new to using testosterone replacement therapy. My ex husband started taking it in his late 40’s. I know some women are using it wanted to hear how many on here are doing it...
  2. K

Female How to use var with EQ

I’m a female So please keep that in mind when you recommend dosages I don't want to turn into a man lol I’m 5’3’’ 134 pounds If i can lose about 5 pounds that would be perfect without losing any strength in the process I have used anavar oxandrolone already. 10mg a day is my sweet...
  3. S

Has anyone ever abused sarms

I was wondering if there is a way to abuse sarms either from running them too long or from running too much of them I wanted to experiment on myself since I'm already messed up as it is from years of steroid use I had 2 options *run sarms for a year straight * run 5X the recommended...
  4. A

Losing hair rapidly on trt.

I'm 27 years old and my doctor put me on trt when I was only 25. Before that I had blast and cruise for about 3 years, but never use crazy dosages just moderate dosages of steroids. I've noticed the past couple months I'm starting to lose my hair off the top of my head. Also I noticed my scalp...
  5. U

Testolone RAD140 dosages

my wife and I want to use RAD140 Testolone, heard it is safe for both genders and gives great results, one of the stronger sarms. That is good news and my wife is excited to use it together. My question is what are the dosages for males and females or do we run both the same amounts per day?
  6. M

ostarine dosages for cycle

I wanted to ask about Ostarine MK2866 for this particular situation. I have already ran it before, I did it 12.5mg a day and upped it to 25mg a day, did not notice much difference in those dosages to be honest. Figured this time I might try 50mg a day for results. Cause This stuff didn’t...
  7. C

Tbol/Var Stack 6 week Journey. Cycle opinions.

YO, I got my hands on some Turinabol and Anavar 25mg Caps made by Finnea Pharmaceuticals Canadian made product. I will be running Milk Thistle made by Herbal Factors for this cycle. At the end of my cycle I will be running Nolvadex for my PCT. My dosage will go like this. Week1: TBOL 50mg/VAR...
  8. S

Nolvadex dosage and info

Hey guys, new to these forums and have a quick question which i thought would be best answered here. im not using steroids or dont plan to anytime soon but i do have a mild case of teenage gyno which iv had since the age of around 13-14. iv read alot about nolvadex helping reduce teenage gyno...
  9. B

My First 12-Week Cycle

I’ve been planning out my first cycle for several months now and was hoping to get some input to clear up the gray areas before I begin (hCG during or after cycle? When to start PCT? Proper dosages? Injection protocols? and so on). My stats are as follows: Height = 6’3….Age = 25 (almost...
  10. S

Need some suggestions about OT cycle

Hi I have read alot about cycles on this site but can't seem to find anyone asking the question I need the answer too. I have done an anavar cycle before at 50mg Ed and got descent results, but fell ill during pct and lost size but kept strength. I have just received my order of Turinabol...
  11. F

Oral Liquid Winni V Dosages!

Hey, I have an order of Oral Liquid Winni V on the way and it comes in a 50mL bottle! Can someone please direct me on the proper dosages to be taking each day or some sort of schedule to follow when taking this form! I have done the pills and it was pretty simple to follow, just new to the...
Top Bottom