Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sust

1. A

First Cycle - Opinions please

Hi guys, hope your all well. Looking for advice/opinions/criticism. This is my first injectable cycle. In the past I have only done 2 oral cycles many years ago using nap 50s. The cycle that I am currently running goes like this; Week 1-4 Sustanon 250 per week Deca 200 per week Weeks 5-12...
  2. M

Advice on cycle

Hello to everyone, I have been doing a little bit of research on cycling on this forum and now I am in need for an advice. I am from Italy so I apologize for the use of european measures. I am 25, 180 cm tall and 78 kg. Bf is 12%. I have a very limited knowledge about AAS and HGH and probably...
  3. D

What to add to a Tren100/Sustanon400 cycle?

I was wondering if a stack of Sustanon 400 + Trenbolone was enough or if I could, in any way possible, make it better by adding something? I've got everything for my PCT, etc. Just wondering if there is something that could be great to add to the stack. I'm beginning week 4/10 of my cycle...
  4. Y

Test Prop, Dbol, Test E, EQ Cycle

Hey folks, I Just wanted to share how my cycle will go. Here is what I am planning to run by the end of November. Any suggestion or advice would be greatly appreciated! 1-6 Dbol - 35mg ED (First time running Dbol) 1-4 Test Prop - 350mg/wk (in order to kick-start the cycle) 1-5 Sustanon 375-...
  5. H

Cycle advice, please!

5'11" 205 11-12%bf 24yrs train 6 days a week previous cycles- just 1. Test p 525mg/wk, tbol 50mg ed for first 50 days, AI aromasin, pct nolva/clomid. goal of gaining lean mass for first 7 weeks of cycle (220-225?) and cutting last 7 weeks of cycle. Current 14 week cycle looks like: sust...
  6. K

Cycle Log: Sust, Deca Dbol

this will be a log of my 3rd cycle. i have come off and recovered (to my knowledge anyway) from my previous cycle: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/12-week-test-e-dbol-eq-cycle-1290823.html i ran Test E, EQ and Dbol, i gained 10kg (90kg to 100kg). gains were fairly lean and i...
  7. A

Help for a new cycle

Hi there, I've done a few cycles before: susta only, susta and d bol with proper pct and good lean body mass, never looked into getting big quick. My new job is 2 weeks at home, and 2weeks in a place that I can't bring any needle.... Those two weeks I'll be able to bring some orals in. But an...
  8. B

sust eq tren a cycle pct question

sust eq tren a cycle pct question Im 26, 175cm, 85kg and 7% bf This is my 5th cycle Iv used test deca tren a tren hex dbol stana and clen in the past with no sides. My current cycle is as follows: Week 1 - 4 dbol 40mg per day Week 1 - 6 sust 250mg e3d or 583mg per week Week 7 - 20 sust 250mg eod...
  9. H

forma stanzol: max dose and not working

I am 24 years old 165 pounds with 8 pcnt BF and currently running a cycle of gp sustanon 270 and gp mast 100. running sust at 540 a wk and mast at 200 a week. since week 1 i have been taking mrsupps forma stanzol, i started at 3 pumps twice daily and since sides started (slightly sensitive...
  10. T

drol/sust/tren/eq cycle log

To lazy to make an account so I'm taking over my gym partner's account for the next few months. Anyways, just basically stoked on my cycle and wondering if anyone else has experienced great gains with such an intimidating cycle. {weeks 1-4or5} Anadrol 75mg ED {weeks 2-10} Sust 250mg twice...
  11. N

Finished my first cycle thinking of doing a second one soon

I understand everyone is going to think im to young however this was my only way of gaining weight. I am 19 6"2 weighed 160lbs before i started my first cycle: Dbol - 4 weeks 50mg/day Sustanon 250 - 750mg/week for 12 weeks Deca - 500mg/week for 12 weeks Enthate - 4 weeks/once a week PCT...
  12. D

d-bol, sust, trem enanthate, winstrol cycle

hi guys I am posting the cycle that I´m planning on starting this March. currently I have all the substances needed for this cycle so I want to see what do you guys think about it, I want to hear your opinions and different options to use this substances. so far I have done 2 cycles and my goal...
  13. sc89

Sust & Anavar Pics!

Hey guys, here is a pic of my cycle... Sust 250 for 12 weeks at 500mgs a week (split mon/thurs) Anavar for 8 weeks at 60mgs (each day) I have a journal in the bodybuilding journal section if your interested and would like to follow to see how things a working for me. Stop in and post, its...
  14. sc89

Sust & Anavar: my 2nd cycle...

Hey guys, fairly new to this forum but I really like it so im going to use it to keep a journal of my cylce. Any comments, advice, or criticism is welcome. My Primary goal of this cycle is to gain a little mass (especially in my chest since I have a hard time growing it) but mainly to gain...
  15. T

The next Cycle?

Last cycle was 500 sust and 300 deca per week. D-bol on the front and winny on the back side. Had decent results but not great. I'm 35, 6'3", 215lbs aprox 11%. Any suggestions on how to pick it up for the next cycle?
  16. P

HEATING vialz

:confused::confused: Hello everyone! Got a Q for ya. Is there such a problem as overheating a vial of product? Sust, deca etc? I run my sust vials under hot water till it's nice an runny. I've been havin probs with gear not seeming to work for me at all an this just came to mind.:confused::confused:
  17. C

PCT HELP Sust/Eq/Dbol/Winny 12-week cycle

Hi, I'm going to be running a 12 week cycle consisting of 500 sust and 400 eq/week I was going to run it like so: sust - 500, 250 twice/week - 10 weeks eq 400, 200 twice/week - 12 weeks dbol40mg/day weeks 1-4 winstrol pills 40mg/day weeks 8-12 I have nolva on hand and was wondering exactly...
  18. C

Sust/Eq 12-week cycle help

Hi, I'm going to be running a 12 week cycle consisting of 500 Sust and 400 Eq /week I was going to run it like so: Sust - 500, 250/week - 10 weeks Eq 400, 200/week - 12 weeks D-bol 40mg/day - 1-4 weeks Winstrol pills (40mg) 8-12 weeks I have nolva on hand and was wondering exactly what my...
  19. D

Recovery after sust/deca

Just finished a short Deca/Sust cycle about a month and a half ago. 10ccs of each. towards the end of the cycle and a few weeks after, my nuts had suffered quite a bit of astrophee, and no sex drive. now a month and a half after my testies are back to full size and my sex drive is SLOWLY...
  20. A

Please help. Am I Shutdown? Good Signs? ( Deca/ Sust )

I recently did a dumbass cycle of deca and sust (8 ccs of deca (200mg) and 10 of sust (250mg)) for 6 weeks with shots every 4 days alternating substances. I am 21 and it is my only cycle I have ever done. I did it at the supervision of my trainer and without much knowledge of what I was doing. I...
Top Bottom