Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean muscle

1. O

Female sarms use

which is the most effective sarm that females can use and not have man like side effects? I'm 5 foot 5 125 lb Looking to put on some lean muscle mass and burn fat I currently work out 3 times a week and I do cardio twice a week I also take pilate classes every now and then
  2. Y

50 something sarms

I read somewhere that 50 somethings shouldn’t use sarms because of their side effects but wasn’t sure if that was accurate. What are your views as to the age limit you can use them. I am curently 49 and turn 50 next month. If its good can you give me a good cycle for me to build lean muscle?
  3. A

Steroids and birth control

I'm going to start an anavar/oxandrolone cycle, and add some equipoise EQ to it. I'm trying to lose some body fat and gain some lean muscle mass. my question is with the steroids affect the birth control, or vice versa will the birth control hurt my cycle and prevent the steroids from working...
  4. S

sarms to build lean muscle

Hey I wanted to ask you guys about a sarms stack I had in mind. My goals first are to drop weight from 265 pounds down to 220 pounds. I know this won’t happen on 1 cycle but it was a year goal for me. The sarms I am interested in are rad140 testolone, GW cardarine, and s4 andarine. How would...
  5. A

Masteron or Anavar with my Test Enanthate for lean gains?

Hi all, Please help me with the below, I will greatly appreciate your opinions and it will help me in my decision. Goal: Gain lean muscle. Just finished a cut, was in a calorie deficit for 10 weeks... I am ready to start a calorie surplus and gain lean muscle with assistance of this cycle...
  6. J

Newbie Thinking about taking SARMS

I am 22 years old. 5 ft 7 inches. 145 lbs now. Marine currently on deployment in japan. I should be home in about a month or so. I've never taken any sort of steroids. Or anything to supplement my physique besides protein. All I've ever done my whole life was calisthenics and weight lifting...
  7. C

Lean and Permanent gains cycle?

Hello everyone. Im 182 cm. and 78kg. with about %11 Body fat. I want to get some lean and permanent muscle :) so Im gonna run Primobolan + Testosteron + Anavar... But I am not sure about dosages and PCT. I need your help guys ! this is whats on my mind; 1-10 WEEK: Primobolan 400 mg...
  8. W

First time SARMs Triple Stack- Log

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at a log and my rat’s first sarms1 triple stack. My rat’s goal will be to train at least 5 days a week. Rat’s stats: 6’5” 205lbs 24 y.o 13-15% BF This will be the rat’s cycle plan: 1-8 Ostarine 25mg ed 1-8 S4 50mg ed 1-12 GW-501516...
  9. V

I do crossfit

So I would I'm pretty active. I (try) to run 3 miles a day. I (try) to go to crossfit 3x a week. Some weeks are better than others. I (try) to watch what I eat but let's face it, we're human. Here's the thing... I have a gut ( I like to call it my inner tube around my waist) and my thighs are...
  10. T

Supplement Stacking

Hey all. I'm new to the forum and, quite frankly, relatively new to the world of weight training/fitness. I have been running and doing crossfit for about a year now. Before that it was some lifting and some boot camp stuff. However, I am really starting to get into exercise and fitness...
Top Bottom