Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate

1. N

using hcgenerate + n2guard together

I’m looking on some tips on how I can use hcgenerate and n2guard together during my cycle and pct. These two seem like some really good products and have good reviews and I want to pick a couple bottles of each up. I’m gonna be doing a steroid cycle for 12 weeks and then my post cycle for eight...
  2. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org UG Supplements 9 - Stacking N2Guard and HCGenerate, how?

Evolutionary.org UG Supplements 9 - Stacking N2Guard and HCGenerate, how? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-ug-supplements-9-stacking-n2guard-and-hcgenerate-how/
  3. B

adding hcgenerate to pct

I need some information on how to add hcgenerate to my pct I just came off a 12-week cycle. I was running equipoise and a couple different orals along with my trt dose of testosterone, just a simple cycle, how much do I need to run per day? Looking to recover smoothly.
  4. S

N2generate and hcgenerate

what are the differences between using n2generate and hcgenerate believe it or not I still have a bottle or hcgenerate that was tucked behind in a cabinet and I'm still contemplating what to do with it. But now i see there is a new one called n2generate. what are the differences and...
  5. W

What happened to hcgenerate?

I remember using a product called hcgenerate years ago. I still have the bottle saved up and i want to use it again ahead of my honeymoon. I tried looking for it and nobody sells it anymore. Did they change the name or is it being sold at a underground site cuz they banned it. willing to...
  6. J

HCGenerate & Australia???

Hey guys, got 2 weeks left of my cycle and was hoping to get a hold of some hcgenerate es. Only problem is, i got a letter in the mail just a few days ago saying that my HCG was seized at customs. Grrr :( Will this have me on some sort of blacklist? And will ordering hcgenerate to Australia be a...
  7. S

RS Transaderm PCT question

If I run rs transaderm solo for 8 weeks straight. Will formastanzol and daa or hcgenerate be enough for pct?
  8. N

Hcgenerate ES + Dspark No cycle

So im 25 years old Ive never done any type of steroid I weigh 185pnds 5'11. ive been working out for over 5 year I ordered some HCGenerate Extra Strength and I was going to stack it with DSpark I wanna see if I can make any decent gains off a Natural test booster stack. my only questions are how...
  9. D

adding hcgenerate?

hey all, so im 19 years old and getting back into it after 6-9 months off; and boy did i lose some hard earned muscle! Currently 6'0 and 75kgs and tryna bulk, so im eating like no tomorrow and eating clean of course! Im planning on buying some n2slin tomorrow to help me get back into it, just...
  10. L

When to dose my PCT?

After a 4 week winstrol cycle at 50mged along with my base, I'm going to be taking HCgenerate along with Forged Post cycle. **Main Question** I was thinking should I take the Hcgenerate in the Am and the Forged in the Pm? or is there a better way to do it? secondly , would the forged MHO...
  11. S

My first Run

Hello everyone, new to this site and have tons of questions.. Very soon now i will be receiving some test e, and i need help on my first real (i say real because i have used PH's) cycle. So here we go. Age: 25 Height: 5'11" Weight: 198 ish BF %: no clue but i know its not high. Week 1-12 5...
  12. R

First Test E Cycle only

Okay so I got my all my gear from a few days ago and started my first cycle last night! My stats: Age: 34 years old Sex: Male Weight: 200 pounds Bodyfat: around 15-16% Training for around 16 years My cycle will be: Weeks 1 to 12 - 500mg TEST E per week Total broken up (250mg Tuesday and...
  13. L

Sarm or h drol cycle?

Have been off since the middle of october and thinking of starting up a cycle of either a SARM or h drol. Either way I will be using hcgenerate while on to minimize shut down and maintain a very high libido (most important thing for me on the verge of entering an engagment). At the moment im...
  14. scotchindn

TRT, HCGenerate and Unleashed

Ok, here goes: I am 45, 6'3", 242 lbs., 15% bf, lifting since high school. No prior AAS usage. I was recently (6 weeks ago) prescribed test cyp at 200mg every other week. Based on reading other posts here, I am pinning once a week, at 100mg. I am also using NTBM's HCGenerate. I have...
  15. nickb86

HCG vs Hcgenerate !

HCGenerate Vs HCG. The purpose of these two products is to prevent testicular atrophy and shutdown when an AAS user is on cycle. They serve in slightly different ways to restore testicular function and prevent shutdown which are as follows: HCGenerate: This is a natural product that comes in...
  16. nickb86

HCGenerate-explained !

HCGenerate This is a natural product that comes in the form of capsules and is designed to prevent testicular atrophy and shutdown. It may be used on cycle as a testicular support and also in pct to restore HPTA functions. It is used as an aid/stack and also a replacement/substitute to HCG...
  17. nickb86

HCG-explained !

HCG-Human Chorionic Gonadatropin. Hello and welcome to my thread on HCG which IMO is a very important part of most cycles and something which should be taken seriously and respected? So grab a drink, kick back, and get ready to read! HCG is administered through the use of injections usually...
  18. S

Test/Tren

Alright so here we go, I'm new to this whole forum thing so if I'm posting in the wrong area, I appologize in advance. This will be my 3rd cycle. 2 prior cycles with test e 500mg/wk. Stats: age: 25 height: 5'11 weight: 195 BF%: 14-15% For my 3rd cycle: Test E: 500mg/wk ( 250mg...
  19. S

Test E Cycle, want to add Anavar/HCGenerate/Nolvadex but need doasage suggestions

I am preparing to run a light test cycle (10-12 weeks) of either Test E or C with an addition of Anavar, HCGenerate and Nolvadex (var to shred some gains for a nice defined look and the HCGenerate/nolva to aid PCT). I have an idea of where I should place these additions into my cycle but I am...
  20. M

PCT for first Test Cyp/Dbol Cycle

Hey guys, im just gonna continue my post from a different page onto here since it is more appropriate in this thread. Basically im going to start a cycle for 12 weeks of Test Cyp at 250 twice a week Im using Dianabol as a kicker for the first 5 weeks at 40mg a day (Geneza) Im also going to be...
Top Bottom