Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

biceps

1. S

Putting on more mass from sarms?

I'm 21 years old and I weigh 138 lb 5 ft 10 in and I am currently extremely lean I think I have some room to put on some size. I just started weight training around 2 weeks ago I'm already seeing some good results can see my biceps growing a little bit I would like to use sarms to give me a...
  2. O

Explosive veins

I'm working out at the gym and I'm seeing these other guys who have these huge biceps and their veins are popping out. I've always wanted to get that blue vein that goes down the arm what supplements can help with getting more vascularity?
  3. M

Need help with biceps

what is the best way to build the largest biceps of my life I've always had those skinny arms and it would be cool to go to the gym and walk around with the big arms that I see other guys have. I watch them work out and I haven't been able to put things together on what they're doing that I'm...
  4. J

Biceps messing me up

I'm trying to grow my biceps so whenever I work them out it seems like I end up working out my forearms and other body parts more than my biceps. What the heck am I doing wrong here and I'm not even getting any soreness in my biceps. Can you give me some pointers
  5. S

Bicep won't stop hurting

my biceps are hurting around 3 weeks ago and whenever I do any Movement Like a curl type of motion or anything over my head it feels weird like my bicep is about to get ripped off do you have any idea what this could be and would you take some time off and if so how long
  6. A

split routine thoughts?

I have been training for 2 years during full body exercises and I was reading in a magazine about split routines, what do you think about this one below? Day 1: biceps and back day 2: triceps and chest day 3: legs and abs would this work for a 23 year old?
  7. C

My arms just don't grow

has anyone out there had a similar problem as I do. Even though if I'm on cycle I still can't grow my biceps and they are tiny. The rest of my body grows fine, on my legs look really big and my chest is wide no problems there. Someone told me I should lift my biceps super heavy versus doing High...
  8. M

Working out my biceps

what is the debate conclusion that we've come up with over the past couple decades when it comes to isolating the arms. Have people come to the realization that isolating them is more or less efficient than just doing compound movements at work the body part. For example is doing bicep curls...
  9. Y

best way to build up biceps

I am banging this chick and she kept grabbing my biceps and touching them, it made me feel good that she liked my muscles that much. How do you guys train your biceps to make them as big as possible so I can impress her next time we hook up. Seems that chicks really dig big biceps and I need a...
  10. Z

Biceps and triceps same day?

I was watching a show on TV about weight training, kind of like a reality show. And the lady in it who was competing was working out her arms both biceps and triceps in the same day. I thought you weren't supposed to do this because they were pushing vs. pulling muscles and it's better to work...
  11. S

new chest routines

I have started doing this on Monday, let me know what you think. *Flat bench 10 reps for 4 sets *Incline bench 12 reps for 4 *Dips 10 reps for 6 *dumbbell FLY 10 reps for 8 then tuesday I do back and biceps wednesday shoulders thursday; cardio friday arms saturday Legs
  12. D

growing bigger biceps

I am only 23 years old so I realize I have many years to go with weight training but I am very impatient like most my age. I want to get big biceps and have that vascularity line going down it that pops out not just while weight training but always. Would you suggest I train my biceps an...
  13. C

how to achieve hypertrophy

I am desperate to grow my muscles and I want to get those big biceps I see in bodybuilders. The literature says hypertrophy is how you break down muscle to grow them. I’ve always been a strength guy, growing muscle stronger and denser vs. Small lean size. I hear increasing reps to 15 and drop...
  14. P

How to get bigger biceps

I have 18.5-19" arms, but can't seem to get them bigger, what should i do suicides or supersets?
  15. G

Distal bicep tear help?

I'm going to the doctors in a few days to get my arm checked out. I believe I have a distal bicep tear because when I flex my bicep the short head becomes nonexistent. Also I get pain in the area every once in awhile. I have had this injury for years but did not know what it was until recently...
  16. K

What do you all think about my weekly work-out?

I focus on one muscle group per day- note I am female. Biceps- Standing Barbell curls Alternating Barbell curls Hammer Curl Supinated Bent Rows Chin ups 10X4 Back- Pull ups Deadlifts Lat Pull Down Bar Standing Pulldowns Bent Over Rows Barbell Shrugs Seated Cable Row Chest- Bench Press...
  17. Vince DelMonte

VIDEO: How To Get Big Arms Fast With Bicep Drag Curls

Learn how to build big arms with your next bicep workout or you can this to your bicep exercise protocol if your need a kick up in your bicep training. These are called drag curls are highly effective for bodybuilders to build big arms fast. 6g3M49GmLig
  18. S

Biceps

Hi all, I am after some advice on how to train biceps. Whenever I try to work on them, I can get to a stage where I can't lift any more, but it feels strange because there isn't the "burn" I feel when I do triceps or other muscles. I have started to do supersets which seems a little better...
  19. J

elbow/tricep/bicep ache (both arms) WHY ?

Roughly 4 months ago, while doing rope pull downs I partially tore my left tricep tendon, right where the tricep connects to the elbow (the medial head). Obviously it was a sharp pain, but at the moment I didn't even really consider what the injury was. I even tried to finish the workout but...
  20. N

bicep curl science

Hey all, so i been lifting on and off for about 6 years or more so im not exactly new to this but i had a question about bicep curls. So i'd say for the last 2 years or so, i have been doing standing bicep curls with either dumbells or a barbell but for some reason i stopped getting the huge...
Top Bottom