Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

calves

1. T

how often do you train calves and abs?

I’m trying to get together a workout routine and I’m scheduling different muscle groups a certain way for example my chest I’m only doing once a week and same thing with my legs just doing them once a week now as far as abs/calves.. So these are supposedly the two muscles that you can train...
  2. R

Boosting lower body size and strength with sarms

I’ve got a lagging lower body for whatever reasons, i blame genetics Hoping i can get some tips on sarms to use. I’m 6’2’’ and 180 pounds and lanky limbs. My calves seem like they don’t even exist Really interested in using yk11 to see if it can help grow my calves and legs overall. This stuff...
  3. A

Leg pain post workout

whenever I do my legs really really hard my legs hurt at night it hurts so bad that I can't sleep at night it's like a pain in my muscles especially in my calves and it feels like some type of cramp. Has anyone ever experienced this and what did you do to fix the issue
  4. S

Calf training tips

nobody on here ever talks about trading the Calves mine are really skinny but I have a really good body up top. I was wondering if it is something genetic or if it's something that I can improve on. What are your best training tips for that muscle group
  5. L

toes hurt when training calves

I don’t know if it is just me cause I have never asked anyone this question but have always wondered it. Those of you on here who have nice calves and work them out hard. How do you work out your calves without hurting your toes in the process? When I am up on my tippy toes my toes start...
  6. John Juan

Igf1-Lr3 Calve Protocol

This Igf1-Lr3 Protocol and workout routine has helped my personal training clients, and myself build monster calves. Train calves 3x/week and administer 100mcg Igf1-Lr3 post workout in a series of micro injections into each calve muscle spread out about 1/2" from each other. Each calve will...
  7. bommakr

Calf Training

Gents, One lagging body part that i know some of us constantly want to bring up are the Calves. some say it can be dne easily others say its genetics and if you don't have them, you'll never get'em. I've been lifting for 10 years and have great definition but not the size i want. Any advice...
  8. R

first cycle to train legs, and legs only

Hi Guys, Thank you in advance, I have used this forum a long long time ago and found the help very useful. I am 25 been training seriously since I was 16 and about 5 years ago I was thinking about taking steroids and was convinced by users here that I was too young, I took the advice and...
  9. P

Painful Calves While Running

I am taking 200 mg/week of Test Cyp plus Clen and T3. I am triyng to figure out which one of these substancesis causing my calves to tighten when I run, so I can eliminate it. The pain is so sharp, I have to stop. It's been about 4 weeks ater I started the test,and 2 weeks after I added the...
Top Bottom