Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca

1. C

600mgs of 3 steroids for strength!

My next cycle is going to be focused just on strength I’m 260 pounds and I’m currently benching around 420 would like to push toward the 500 Mark that would be my dream goal. Currently 45 years old and I’m the strongest I’ve ever been on my life I’ve only run about two cycles before. Gonna be...
  2. H

Bulking up with deca and sustanon

I’m excited to try a bulking stack 5’10’’194 pounds. 28 years old. 2nd cycle. First one was test and dbol. 2-3 years ago. Struggling to get over 200 pounds without gaining too much fat looking to run deca and sustanon. How long would you run them and how much?
  3. N

How to use deca and winstrol 6 weeks on/off

I’m looking to do a 6 week run of deca, then switch to winstrol for An additional six weeks cut back down. My strategy is to experiment and see how my body reacts to both bulking and cutting. I’m six foot tall and around 200 pounds and I’m around 15% body fat. I don’t mind putting on a little...
  4. J

nice deca cycle from napsgear!

Just finished my first deca cycle from napsgear! First of all they have excellent shipping and excellent customer service always on the money. I placed my order and put in the wrong address and I emailed them and they got it fixed for me within a couple hours. That is awesome. Shipping was fast...
  5. X

Looking for advice on a bulking run with deca

looking to bulk up on deca and also help with some joint issues. My plan is: deca 300mgs test cyp 400mgs masteron 500mgs. Staggering up the dosages every 5 weeks by 100mgs and going 15 weeks on. I’m a hundred and eighty pounds and five foot seven and I like to bulk up and gain more mass. Should...
  6. T

deca, tren, and test stack

I’m looking to do a very aggressive stack and combine deca, tren, and testosterone. 32 years old, been using steroids for five years and have done at least two cycles per year. Up to 205 and 5’6’’ with low body fat. Competing is an option in the future but main goals now are size and strength...
  7. bigdextreme74

Updated Feb 7.2024 BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron

Hey there. I just found out that no one could see my log that is in pdf form. I am going to post it again for everyone to see. It is a lot of info. This wil cover 3 posts. Bloodwork Component Nov 2020 Jun 2021 Dec 2021 Mar 2022 Aug 2022 Nov 2022 Feb 2023 Jul 2023 WBC Normal Range: 3.8...
  8. bigdextreme74

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

Hey brothers! I am updating my cycle and stats. I did not like how it posted (3 different posts) This is my first ever log. First a little about me. I tend to be a very private person and I don’t like a lot of attention. Hence, for me to put myself out there is a huge step. I was a tall...
  9. Z

using deca, test and anadrol from geneza pharma

wanted to report my results from my geneza pharma cycle so i decided to use anadrol to kickstart this stack had leftover deca and test E from a previous GP order results were very cool. First 4 weeks put on a quick 10 pounds of bulk then i put on another 6 pounds the rest of the 8 weeks to round...
  10. S

napsgear deca and sustanon for size

very nice bulking cycle so far I’m putting on some solid bulk so far on this stack I’ve been on deca and sustanon for 4 weeks only and noticing my lifts going up and my appetite is insane! I’m sitting here and posting this and my appetite is crazy and I literally just ate a meal I highly...
  11. M

using primo for strength and size?

Was wondering if using Primo would work for strength and size or is there a better steroid for that how about if I stacked deca with it? Would that work? I’m thinking of doing 1000mgs primo and then adding in 1-2CC’s of deca per week then I could also add in sustanon 500mgs a week the reason I...
  12. Z

heavy dose cycle thoughts

I’m doing a pretty intense cycle my stats are six foot two inches and 217 pounds 28 years old this is my 2nd cycle I’m on 1000mgs test cyp, 600mgs deca and also doing equipoise with some adex every 3 days I eat around 4500 calories a day and I do a 2 day split of push and pull which includes...
  13. Z

putting on major muscle mass with deca

some of the bigger dudes I trained with who are in their 50s are all recommending I tried deca they said that it will grow my muscles and get me extremely strong they said to run 2CC’s of it per week. Not sure what that translated to when it comes to mg and was wondering if you could help me out...
  14. N

Deca and test for joints and size

my main goals are joint help and increase muscle mass. Looking for the big muscle mass not the lean muscle mass effects thats why I want to go with deca and testosterone a friend suggested I do dbol as well do you think this stack would work well for me? Was thinking of 250mgs of deca, and...
  15. X

contest prep bulk

I’m looking to contest prep for bulk deca and test is what I was planning on However I know they may not be the best option for a contest if I’m going to bulk into it as I’m 160 pounds and 5 foot 11 you think that I could get away with using them or should I still use something else that’s more...
  16. Z

low dose deca added to trt?

I’m 52 years old and 270 pounds and six foot four I’m looking for help when it comes to joints I’m on 250 milligrams of testosterone for my trt through a doctor they also put me on anavar as well I’m experiencing some joint issues and I would like to know if I should talk to my doctor about...
  17. T

bulking steroid stack and training changes

I wanted to pick your brains and get some tips on my next steroid stack when it came to weight training I’m going to be doing a bulking cycle with testosterone and deca and I’m doing lots of it for 16 weeks I’m currently doing anywhere from 15 up to 25 sets per session and I’m spending half of...
  18. X

help me choose a stack

I’m 48 years old goals are shifted away from size and strength to more Aesthetics I’m 20% body fat and 5’8’’ 210 pounds need some help choosing the cycle for me its between A: test, deca, tbol B: test, primo, dbol which one would you pick?
  19. X

why am I still gaining after cycle?

So everyone said I would lose all my gains without a pct well guess what? I am 4 weeks post cycle since my last injection and I AM STILL GAINING! I started out 5’8’’ 166 pounds and now up to 183 pounds.. strength is still going up and I’m gaining weight still my cycle was deca and sustanon. I...
  20. C

deca cycle for heavier guy

I’m a bigger dude who wants to use Deca to help out with my joints and lubrication I’m especially dealing with issues in my rotator cuff when I go heavy on shoulder day it’s frustrating because I have improved so much I’m currently benching over 400 pounds I’m 260 pounds and I am 6 foot 3 inches...
Top Bottom